Double Din Stereo

Hi,

I own a Citroen C2 At the moment and i am upgrading my Stereo but i want to buy one that i can use in a Clio 197 as i am looking at this to be my next car. I am looking at double DIN's as they look nicer in my opinion.

Do Clio 197's fit double DIN stereos?
If not is there any way to fit one at all?

Thanks,

Harvey

Hi,

I own a Citroen C2 At the moment and i am upgrading my Stereo but i want to buy one that i can use in a Clio 197 as i am looking at this to be my next car. I am looking at double DIN's as they look nicer in my opinion.

Do Clio 197's fit double DIN stereos?
If not is there any way to fit one at all?

Thanks,

Harvey
I've seen it done but means relocating heating controls i think.

Its also possible to replace the screen on the top of the dash with a double din. But looks crap imo as you need to have a big box to fit it.

You could get the single din with a pop out screen!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Im not took bothered about a screen. Would the pop out screen cover any other buttons?

I am looking at the sony ones around £100 and don' want to pay too much for a stereo. Was wanting to buy something now that i can put in my future car i want.

Maybe i might have to get a single DIN :worried:

Im not took bothered about a screen. Would the pop out screen cover any other buttons?

I am looking at the sony ones around £100 and don' want to pay too much for a stereo. Was wanting to buy something now that i can put in my future car i want.

Maybe i might have to get a single DIN :worried:
Pop out screen would block heater control when deployed. I think you'd be best go with a clean looking single din. They look best in the clio

I had a pioneer DEH-3900Bt in my old Mini and it was good. Still have the standard in the clio tho

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Okay I might go with a good single DIN probably match the price of the double DIN I was going to get. Might get a Doible DIN in years to come when I get a car that supports them :smile:

Reactions: Jordanfaf