Does forum appearance matter to you?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
When using this (or any other site), do the colours and fonts of the site bother you at all???

Just a question :wink:

(<<<note mouse has changed now too :wink:)

ermmmmmmm a little yes i look at VXR online and CS and i think theres looks more appealing. ours looks a bit dated?

The appearance on here doesnt bother me as it is pretty user friendly however I have used forums in the past that were blue and they were hard work on my eyes.

Your signiture bothers me Mike :wink:... too many bans going on :tongueout: lol and the mouse is getting older everytime, poor thing

i like this forum the most for browsing as its nice and light and very easy to read clean etc . light backgroiund is key

When I had a translator with me in T'ut land, my friend says he tried changing his site around fonts and colours wise to try making it more appealing!

I just think it looks fine, wondered what the rest of the world thinks lol!!!

the VXR site does look stylish and this white screen give me a headache after a while.

I think this site and djforums (the other forum im a regular on) is the best forums imo for appearance. I like the light on light here and dark on dark on DJF.

I like the format and layout it is straightforward to use and easy to read (maybe just as I am used to it) I cant think that it would be better if it was bright and in-your-face or anything like that!

Oh and if the Mouse is getting old, it might end up in the 'hole in the sky' before long!

I prefere this forum to cliosports new layout. It's simple and easy to use and navigate around. Keep it as it is:smile: