Direnza wheel spacer feedback?

DRaider

Gold Member
Had a quick search and can't find anything, so I'm sorry if this has already been covered.

basically I am after some 20mm wheel spacers. I'm ideally looking for the 'bolt on' type as I'm not too keen on running extended bolts.

I came across the Direnza wheel spacers... Theyre hubcenteric and come with studs.

anyone running this particular spacer? I'm after some feedback/reviews. Good.bad?.?

they are advertised in the fast car mag also, but want to gather some feedback before purchasing.

these are slightly cheaper than the h&r spacers.
If not then I will buy the h&r trak+ for piece of mind.

thanks in advance.

I have the direnza's :smile:

they look amazing.. + they fit like a glove.. no play, bolts are perfect.. I am happy with them.

Cheers

Coen

Sorry if this seems like a daft question, but on that link it says that I should check my car for wheel pockets before purchasing? Does anyone know what this means?

hahaa, I've never heard of it either. When I google'd it, it came up with some Ford wheels for sale, and something about roulette wheels! :smiley:

Wheel pockets may be required when using bolt on spacers i.e. the bolt heads may protrude the spacer and foul the back of the wheel hence requiring a pocket in the wheel

Slip on spacers and longer bolts (or a stud and nut conversion) wont have this problem

Last edited: