Different gearknob pictures / links ?

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
****There was a title and a half to be had there....but i rose above**** :lol:

Anyone fitted a different gearnob to their RS ?

Would love to see pics of any aftermarket / non standard gearnobs.......especially the Aluminium / Black Renaultsport offering::

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201085620837?_trksid=p2055359.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

^^^^Actually made two offers on the one above today. One being £70 plus post. More than that and i'd rather pay £90 in the UK.

Anyway. Whatcha got for me ?

Last edited:
I'm also interested in this bud I have Alcantara gear gattor to fit , would be interested in group buy if anyone could sort its bv6 I think the one that fits

​DONE:

Hi there,

I made two offers on this earlier which both got declined.

Im a member of a Renault forum and may be able to organise a "GROUP BUY" for perhaps 5 or 10 gearnobs.

What would be the best price you could do if i could get sales for 5 or 10 of these respectively ?

Thanks and Regards - Syer.

And if this does turn into a group-buy in the future.....heres a few pics of the Genuine RenaultSport Aluminium nob we are hoping to get a deal on; to help people decide:

Gear-nob:

d-x07-171903_P1050519_zpscbroobgb.jpg

[d-x07-171903_P1050531_zps8b0yisvy.jpg

d-x07-171903_P1050524_zpspmsucils.jpg

AND FITTED:

d-x06-082310_CLIOgalka9_zpspjsqqt1a.jpgd-x06-082310_CLIOgalka10_zpsu4uc3puc.jpg

d-x06-082310_CLIOgalka6_zpsa7ynffnr.jpg

d-x06-082310_CLIOgalka7_zpszt1umvlv.jpg

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
I've got the geniune one on mine and it looks the part and really comfortable to grip and change gear! Only downside to it is when it's either baking hot or freezing cold it's torture trying to grab hold of it and change gear! I'll try and take a fitted pic tho it looks like you've put some up from rofaq

Sometimes you can tell things are going to be painful:

hi
i am sorry this is the best price
i can sell 10pcs for 3900 PLN

Kind regards

JAKUB WUJKOWSKI

Hi there,

That looks to work out at £77 (3900 Polish Zloty = £773.05 Great british Pounds) - when we would be ordering 10 pieces ?

They are less cost.............£74.98 to buy 1 on ebay from yourself ?

Does the price you have told me include the postage ?

Thanks - Syer.

Latest reply:

hi
due to brexit such transactions take place in the PLN - for us it is more advantageous
Price does not include shipping
shipping price is 200 PLN to DPD
purchase by PayPal - no ebay
I need your email
my is : rs@partsrs.com

Kind regards

JAKUB

–------------------------------

200 PLN = £40 pounds. Add one tenth of that (£4) to the £77 and unsurpringly you have £81.00. And thats for 10 delivered to my door.

Factor in a few quid for onward postage and we've saved nothing.

One more email: then it's game over :-(

Reckon this will be it. Shame:

Hi there and thanks for the reply.

I can buy one from you for £85 delivered on eBay.

To purchase 10 including the postage costs you've told me = £81 each. That's a £4 saving per unit - or less than a 5% reduction.

The saving is no-where near enough for us to purchase 10..........especially as you will have no eBay fees to pay etc.

Thanks anyway.

Regards Syer.

Lol I ask for deal on something other than gear knob ... Ended up going same direction.... I ask guy in my local Renault dealer , bought few bits so I let u know how much

Lol I ask for deal on something other than gear knob ... Ended up going same direction.... I ask guy in my local Renault dealer , bought few bits so I let u know how much

****Im gonna get one anyway. BUT:

Im in if we can get some money off worth talking about.......

Shame. Looks great. Check out some of the feedback though. Also read online rumours of some from Turkey being mild steel painted silver !! ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-S...772537?hash=item236fb1b4f9:g:zn8AAOSwZVlXla59

Unless anyone wants to take one for the group and be a guinea-pig :lol:

I was watching the same one, then the seller was suspended.... From what i've read, the fitment of the Turkish ones is terrible, and the paint comes off in your hands after a while!