Different fuels = different drive?

TBH I've only used it a few times, because one of those times the app must have crashed during the process and I drove off thinking it was all fine - once you've scanned the QR code it tells you to leave your phone in the car, fill up and then F off. Which I did.

Then when I got home I realised there'd been a glitch and panicked for a few days thinking I'd done a drive-away! Until it finally appeared on my PayPal account, and I vowed to use cash in the future :smile:
Not supposed to use mobile phones in petrol stations then they develop a pay app. Crazy!

I saw a comment by a tuner somewhere on Facebook today & he said that when remapping he felt Shell V power & Tesco 99 were the best & about the same. Good news for us up here at the North Pole as Inverness has the mist northerly She'll outlet in the UK.

Been using tesco momentum as a change from V-power for a few days and noticed pretty much no difference. Was promised more pops/bangs but sorely disappointed on that front, if anything there are less.

Both are just as easy for me to get so probably gonna stick whatever is closer at the time in...

They do stress the importance of staying inside your car while doing the phone stuff... presumably so you burn alive in the comfort of your own vehicle when the phone sets off an explosion. Quite considerate of them really.

Always thinking of the customer, most chance of the person surviving long enough to get the pavement through, before burning alive ofc.

Reactions: Jimmy and Johnny 99