Did you watch it?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
What did you think of those three pillocks having their mass-debate on TV???

Wish UKIP were allowed to be involved. I'm voting for them!

I can honestly say I didn't know what Nick Clegg looked like before tonight!

Only way I would watch the whole 90 mins is if it was a fight to the death! Its quite poor that each one can make a decent point and then follow it up with 10 awful ones! I think Clegg conducted himself very well and probably came out ahead of both of Cameron and Brown IMO.

Being completely honest I dont think that any of them accurately reflect what I want from a leader, so I will end up picking the 'best' from a bad bunch, once again!

Nah m8 Top Gear to get voted in by a landslide! Free petrol for all!

Is anyone watching the stuff on Beeb 1 now? The ginner and Nick Frost lookalike either side of the presenter haven't blinked in the past 20 mins!

I don't fully understand all this politics business but even still ech one of them has just one good point to make like f1team07 says and thats it, the rest is all rubbish! We only vote for these wallies because there is no one else to vote for!!!!!! :@!

As chancellor Alistair Darling is best qualified to get the UK on track. In the last 18 months he's been good for this country and his fiscal policies have been supported by the IMF, major economists and bond investors around the world.

Cameron and Osbourne are thick as pig **** and will ruin this country. So many examples are out there, read the Economist...They were opposed to the asset sale/quantitive easing package that has been used by Labour to maintain stability throughout the recession. If Darling hadn't rescued the banks and held down interest rates god knows what would have happened!

Nick Clegg might be a nice guy but his ideas about recovery lack substance and further debates will probably demonstrate that.

The next five years are about creating growth in the economy, sustaining jobs and paying back the markets. The only party that have a credible strategy is Labour. Brown has made some terrible mistakes but the cool, clever side kick Darling has so far proven that he is more than capable of getting the UK back on track.

To put it bluntly, screw the soft skills, it's all about what the chancellor has to do this term.

Last edited:
Totally agree stevo ill deffo go for labour but nick clegg has impressed lately but ill admit ive not seen there policys.

Nashy