Devil & Remus

Anyone know anything about the above for the Clio 3?

We ordered a Remus for the wife's Xsara VTS and I'm totally blown away by the workmanship. It's by far the best looking and put together off the shelf backbox I've ever seen.

When I ordered it from Ecosse I asked about the Clio and he said there's a Remus box for them and also they can get Devil stuff. Always had a soft sport for Devil exhausts.

The coin for the Devil is immense though. Something like £700 or so for the backbox. Remus lists at £400.

Still not cheap compared to KTec but seriously, the workmanship has totally blown me away. I haven't heard it at full chat yet, but it's got a nice subtle burble at low revs.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

I had a Devil backbox on my 1.2 corsa many moons ago. Didnt really sounds a great deal diffrent to be honest

Devil make a system for the 197! Hope you have deep pockets!

I know Kev. GUy at Ecosse said about £700+ just for a back box and something like £1200 for a centre section.:blink:

It's the Remus I'm particularly interested in but there's no pics on their site.

sounds interesting, :lol:

i paid £1,200 for my Milltek exhaust on my Fiesta ST, lol but that did include cat back, 4-2-1 manifold, evo sports cat, ( fitted ).

I had a Jetex Laser backbox on my old Xsara VTS and that looked pretty similar in shape to the one pictured above. That sounded great and In conjunction with the foam cone filter I used to get TVR drivers turning round to see where the noise was coming from!

sounds interesting, :lol:

i paid £1,200 for my Milltek exhaust on my Fiesta ST, lol but that did include cat back, 4-2-1 manifold, evo sports cat, ( fitted ).

Thats quite good when you break it down, Cat alone would be £350+

Similar Thread Suggestions