Decals-please don't shout at me.

I have decided to put the R27 decals on, I know a lot of people disagree but for now I quite like them, obviously I have gone for the cheap option and bought off eBay seller, only thing is I am not happy with the lettering, this is separate and looks naff and would catch when washing or polishing the car so I have a found a friend of a friend who makes his own resin decals and can alter thickness so can do them quite thin so they don't look like the standard, what do you guys think?

timage.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I have decided to put the R27 decals on, I know a lot of people disagree but for now I quite like them, obviously I have gone for the cheap option and bought off eBay seller, only thing is I am not happy with the lettering, this is separate and looks naff and would catch when washing or polishing the car so I have a found a friend of a friend who makes his own resin decals and can alter thickness so can do them quite thin so they don't look like the standard, what do you guys think?

Not 100% sure what your asking, but I think it looks brilliant with no lettering, first time I've seen the sticker without the writing and i really like it!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sorry, what I was saying is the vinyl lettering supplied was naff and would look naff on the silver decal so I was showing the new resin sticker I was going to use instead...