Cross dressing yes or no?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Siliconsteve, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Siliconsteve

Siliconsteve Paid Member

So a few times I've been in Morrison's where I live and on three occasions has been quite clearly a man in full on skirt and blouse sat with what I assume is his mother eating lunch. two occasions I was alone so no issue but third occasion my ten year old son wouldn't take his eyes off but I thought would be obvious if I upped and took my tea and bun somewhere else. lol. so something you do or don't mind seeing as it's 2017 and not 1917

2. Micah

Micah Clumsy McButterfingers Moderator

Kent
    Clio 220 Trophy
    Not an issue for me, I worked with a guy who's now a woman and we never brought it up - it's a very psychological thing, so they deal with enough as it is. I believe people who cross-dress have to do so for a few years before having gender reassignment, it's all part of the evaluation process to ensure they can deal with the permanent changes later down the line.
    The mind is a very powerful thing!

///M and mr freeze like this.
  3. mr freeze

mr freeze

manchester
    Alien green 200 cup
    Couldn't of put it better myself :smile:

4. Siliconsteve

Siliconsteve Paid Member

It didn't bother me but wasn't sure what to tell my son.lol

5. Chris

Chris Bad cop Administrator

My GFs mum works in a school and she said most years there will be a a student who comes back the next year as a different sex.

6. Siliconsteve

Siliconsteve Paid Member

Crikey at what age

7. Siliconsteve

Siliconsteve Paid Member

I understand people wanting to change gender but this bloke was a short thick set man with beard and moustache who looked as tho he woke up this morning and thought I no I will dress as a woman and take mum out for lunch, which he clearly hadn't as was third time I've seen him

8. MrTom

MrTom

arctic clio 182
    Lol, nice pins?

9. Siliconsteve

Siliconsteve Paid Member

Lol I suspect short hairy legs

MrTom likes this.
  10. Chris

Primary school - 6-11 year olds.

11. Siliconsteve

Siliconsteve Paid Member

Surely that's too young

12. Jimmy

Jimmy Good cop Administrator

I thought the thread title would be a euphemism for something else, however no, it's about blokes dressed as women... :smiley:

I've encountered a couple of them at work when I'm out and about. One is particularly 'friendly', which is a worry...looks like Cher but with the voice of a camp Brian Blessed. Alarming.

The other I didn't know about and was a complete surprise when I got the 'reveal'. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a pair of legs in fishnet stockings and high heels. Panning up, there was a short skirt - at which point I thought to myself 'hello...' Got to the facial area and realised it was a bloke with about as much femininity as a breeze block. Felt like crying. And vomiting.

ETA: Just for clarification, I work for Royal Mail and so it's part of my job to knock on doors... I didn't want to give the impression I was some kind of cross-dresser hunting Louis Theroux kinda guy...

Chris and Dystant like this.
  13. Siliconsteve

Siliconsteve Paid Member

Haha likely story . are you a secret c.d:chair:

Jimmy likes this.
  14. Siliconsteve

Siliconsteve Paid Member

I once followed a cyclist the whole length of alder shot high street whilst dribbling over the arse and legs. only to discover at the lights it was a man.lol

15. Chris

Would never get that sort of impression from you Jimmy :wink:

Jimmy likes this.
  16. nutnutwelshman

nutnutwelshman Spa-tacus Area Rep

Heathrow
    220T TROPHY
    LIFE IS SHORT be happy enjoy life none of us are perfect just move on and LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE

17. sevenfourate

sevenfourate Devotee of OCD Paid Member

Lowestoft, England.
    Racing Blue RS-200

Agreed. Just not in a skirt if your names Andy.

Siliconsteve and nutnutwelshman like this.
  18. Chris

What about Syer? That name pull off a skirt?

19. sevenfourate

sevenfourate Devotee of OCD Paid Member

Lowestoft, England.
    Racing Blue RS-200
    Compliment accepted :smile:

Chris likes this.
  20. LOCKE

LOCKE Paid Member

Glasgow
    RB 182 Cup/LY 197 R27
    Would say that's wrong as its more to do with what the parent wants at that age.

Gay, straight, black, white doesn't bother me. Life life to the max, we only regret what we have never done and we all die alone in the end.

nutnutwelshman likes this.