Coyle's Clio, Albi Blue 197 '08

Hi guys, new to the forum, but finally took some pics of the car so thought id share them.
Always liked my cars, I had a Fiat Stilo for a few years, which I had featured in max power, went down the euro route with it:

a4d19498.jpg
20714bc6.jpg
abfecb36.jpg
21a6757b.jpg

I then swapped that for a MK1 Audi S3, Completely standard, Had that tidied up, full spray, abit of rust removal, facelift lights, but mainly focused on the engine this time..

57056a3e.gif
afec3d6e.gif
edd998b8.jpg
bc252469.gif

It was running 269.4bhp when I finished, but the age was showing and it wasn't as reliable as I wanted. I only had it for 6months but traded it in 2 weeks ago for a 08plate 197..

08 plate, 1 owner, 15,000 on the clock

Since having it i've done a few subtle bits.

Debadged, renault sport exhaust tips, painted callipers (not done fronts yet), new plates, renault sport steering wheel trim, indicator bulbs and renault tunepoint.

Pics:

ddfc0032.jpg
4e4d68f2.jpg
d6bc7e86.jpg
58eae6e1.jpg
ad834c5a.jpg
c2061b50.jpg
4960907c.jpg
cac099bd.jpg
e8a66d69.jpg
d9f87f9e.jpg
15a3bcc2.jpg
caaab0d5.jpg

No massive plans for it, i'd like to space the rear wheels out to sit on the arch line better, maybe 20mm.
Gloss black rear diffuser and painted renault badges front and back. I'd like anthracite but don't know if the rear diffuser would look out of place then?

Nice to meet you all :thumbup1:

seal-of-approval.jpg

Get yourself a metal footrest off Karl (TwingoGeekeo) worthwhile little 'mod'.

Anthracite would stand out a mile, they look good gloss back I think Paul redid his in gloss looks nice.

Get yourself a metal footrest off Karl (TwingoGeekeo) worthwhile little 'mod'.

Anthracite would stand out a mile, they look good gloss back I think Paul redid his in gloss looks nice.

Yeh the footrest looks a nice touch, i'll enquire about that..

sorry im not sure i know what you mean? what colour do you think would look best for the diffuser and badges?

got ya! haha

So you think the diffuser gloss black or the badges? or both?

All down to you, personally I prefer the badges the way they are. But then you might hate chromed badges! Diffuser definitely black rather than anthracite.

On an albi car I think the diffuser would have to be black and I would do the badges to match.

I sprayed mine in anthracite so that it ties in with the R27 decals better. I am still really pleased with it and it was easy to do myself.

The car looks great fella, I was expecting a long list of mods with the previous cars though lol. :wink:

I am considering having my diffuser painted anthracite, just waiting for a cheap diffuser to come up to have it done. I do have anthracite wheels though.

I think i'll leave my badges as they are, and do the diffuser gloss black.

What are peoples thoughts on the F1 stickers?
I got a set cheap (the rear was damaged, I just cut it down and removed the damaged part)

I only got them as they were so cheap, though it was worth sticking them on to see if i liked them, which I do. So i'll be leaving them on haha

c6c954d2.jpg
ea33e3aa.jpg
e127d972.jpg
500b5ca2.jpg
143b4dcc.jpg

Same here...bit i have no idea why!!!

Stickers not for me, looked better before

looking good, prefer without stickers personally

Looks like the stickers are not impressing anyone lol, I like them, I think they look better in person than in the pics.

Good looking car dude!! Get the front calipers painted to match the rear!!

Im going to do it asap, just need to find out what size replacement brembo stickers i need to order..

any ideas?