couriers!!!!

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
How can a courier lose a roll cage??? I ordered my roll cage thursday last week, i then rang around a few couriers and decided to use paisley freight as a few people on here have used them and didnt seem to have any probs, i paid extra for a saturaday delivery so i could get my car stripped and fitted up over the weekend but come saturday night i still had no cage:angry: so come monday i rang them and asked where is my cage? thay said they were not sure but will look into it and give me a call 5 hours later no call so called them back only to find the office closed :angry: very p***ed off at this point, so this morning i rang them again only for them to tell me they still couldnt find it and ill get a phone call back, still had no phone call by 4pm so called them, and at last they had found my cage now they say ill have it tomorrow so ill wait and see if it arrives, been very frustrating, but hopefully ill have my cage in tomorrow,

Well, I hope it turns up for your sake. But here are what the big companies' names stand for:

TNT - Tomorrow Not Today
UPS - There isn't one, they are the best :smile:
Shittylink
DHL - Dropit, Hideit, Loseit

There are more but I cana remember them all lol

you should at least get the extra back for them not delivering on the saturday :@!

Hope you get it sorted today mate! I really cant understand how they manage to lose a roll cage! Its not exactly going to fall down the side of the drivers seat!

Well, I hope it turns up for your sake. But here are what the big companies' names stand for:

TNT - Tomorrow Not Today
Shittylink

Shittylink, i will have to agree with you on that one mike as i work for them :smile:

Hope you get it sorted today mate! I really cant understand how they manage to lose a roll cage! Its not exactly going to fall down the side of the drivers seat!

I have a feeling it will come through Citylink as my my mates rollcage did, and the chances are it's been sat in there warehouse because the driver will refuse to take it and they will wait untill they can get it out, but blag it is not there etc etc

Shittylink are the worst. I've had lots of refunds (and even £110 compo) because they've failed to deliver stuff on the correct day. John Lewis use them for their flower deliveries and if I spend 40 notes on some flowers for my missus' birthday and they arrive 3 days late it ain't much good to anyone, is it?!

TNT - Tomorrow Not Today
Shittylink

Dont forget ParcelFarce

I had some wheels delivered through Paisley Freight last week, received them the day i was supposed to. They used City Link too. Glad you got the roll cage in the end anyways.