Corner weight

Still on the hunt for a 200 cup as a run about car, but, this year's M3 track prep is taking up all my current free time.

Finished solid ally bushing the whole rear and popped to Spires Tuning for a corner weight and aggressive geo setup.

Car weighed in at 1315kg, may seem a lot compared to a clio, but that's over 200kg lighter than an stock E46 M3.

BF80A62A-F9DD-4640-8B02-B7CB3FE0A5D6_zps0u9jgxyw.jpg

7B5312E9-A157-4F19-89AF-4A1F98D03752_zps3ghxb0rm.jpg

76743792-2D75-4207-A9C0-73995161ED3A_zpsebqrpwdo.jpg

Never had a proper corner weight setup before so looking forward to seeing the difference on track.

Attending the Piston Heads Sunday Service at Silverstone tomorrow, said to myself will sign on to a few sessions if the weather's good, but it's set to be raining all morning so have roped in a friend to taxi my wet racing tyres there, just in case.

Bloody outstanding as always Sam. Remember years ago asking you how you felt after removing your sound deadening. You came back with "no idea, I've taken the back out now anyway" and I thought, ok he's not messing about.

It's been pretty relentless ever since.

:smile:

Title was meant to read "Corner Weight" not sure how I managed that.

Thanks guy :blush: I keep telling myself that the cars now finished, but have a feeling that won't last long.

Fixed the title.
I know the feeling re. the car being finished, it'll never be finished haha Any chance of a full spec?

Fixed the title.
I know the feeling re. the car being finished, it'll never be finished haha Any chance of a full spec?

Thankyou

There's just always something else I can find to do.

Looks awesome...

Whats its full spec?

I do have a full spec list on my iPad, will get it up later.

What can a say but echo the thoughts already in print....

What an inspiring machine. Awesome !

Thanks man

Absolutely gorgeous car, the only car I think I want next is an E46 M3. Maybe an E92 if I had the cash.

46 prices are on the up and 92 on the down so it's a tough one.

:excited::excited::excited:

HA! Brilliant mate.

"My car is newer and faster than yours, try and beat me..."

Erm... ok then. No wait, you beat yourself.

Quality.

Reactions: TrackM3
:excited::excited::excited:

HA! Brilliant mate.

"My car is newer and faster than yours, try and beat me..."

Erm... ok then. No wait, you beat yourself.

Quality.

Full video of the first session will be going up tonight, its a long watch but overtake 67 cars in 30 minutes :expressionless: