Considering purchase...mind nearly made up!

Maybe the top mount needs replacing..
The temp should be in between the 2nd and 3rd bar...

Cheers @Pav that was my next thought. I am probably going to go down the Bilstein B14 route or maybe KW V1 anyway and get Bilstein replacement top mounts at the same time.

Ok MAP zip tied down, scuttle area and drain pipes cleaned, PCV cleaned.

Top mounts on order and I even managed to get the spare key working...The battery was in upside down!

Reactions: Jimmy
Ok some new parts ordered...

Rear brakes and pads
Front pads
Drop links
My nice price anti rotation links
Top mounts
Scorpion sports cat and non resonated back box
Powerflex engine mounts
Superpro arm bushes with castor change

Still not decided on suspension. Might stay with Cup dampers and go with Eibach Pro Kit...or KW V1 coilovers...or B14 Bilsteins...

Reactions: ///M and Chris
Ok some new parts ordered...

Rear brakes and pads
Front pads
Drop links
My nice price anti rotation links
Top mounts
Scorpion sports cat and non resonated back box
Powerflex engine mounts
Superpro arm bushes with castor change

Still not decided on suspension. Might stay with Cup dampers and go with Eibach Pro Kit...or KW V1 coilovers...or B14 Bilsteins...

You wont regret bilsteins mate!

Nice to see you giving the car some nice treatment :smile:

Might as well crack on heh @Pav . @Chris I hear that the B14s are pretty stiff?

We're currently running what I'm told is about B14 stiffness on our adjustable set up. They're not too stiff at all. We're already thinking of going a little stiffer. As Chris says though, if you're serious about track time you might need something a bit stiffer.

Great list of goodies you've just thrown at your new motor there mate. Good on you.

You need a build thread fella.

Reactions: Ben Thompson
^ HA! Horses for courses huh? I think ours ride really well. If they were regular B14s and this was how they felt I'd be VERY happy, let's put it that way!

Nice little list of upgrades there Ben! As you say, may as well give it the special treatment from the word go :smile:

I'm in Warwick but work in Leicester so sort of in the middle...

Jade Developments in Barwell mate. Absolutely no question. You won't find better. Multiple Clio Cup championships under his belt, top bloke, proper attention to detail and fairly priced.

Preferred dealer for Bilstein in the U.K. too.