Confused I know that not unusual

I think CS is more 1*2 oriented, not really seen much going on for the Mk3, but then haven't really made much of an effort. Very popular and I think a bit more abusive, but in a friendly way. We're just all old on here :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: ///M
I think you will never understand the low car thing unless you've done it and been surrounded by the people in that scene. I started out in the VW scene and still love going to VAG based shows. The only thing that annoys me is the poor quality finish of some of mods people do.

As much as I love my Clio I still miss the the low cars and silly wheels world. Pics of my old Golf. Seeing old pics makes me miss this car

dd664aee0a3ffdb34a3f44e8b8580d20.jpg
f061c3155748335cba0df6f0bd551a9c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'm live and let live TBH, there are a lot of things I don't like to see done to a car but I'm not going to list them as some one here have done just that, I'd rather they are happy with what they have done rather than throw childish insults about their car and make them feel shit about it!

Reactions: Jimmy and Sean197
I'm live and let live TBH, there are a lot of things I don't like to see done to a car but I'm not going to list them as some one here have done just that, I'd rather they are happy with what they have done rather than throw childish insults about their car and make them feel shit about it!
You need to be an owner of a EDC LOL

Nope, I think they're all utterly hideous. And I'd rather have some semblance of handling and braking ability!

If you're going to go full Bosozuku for the banter then fair enough but to make your car just look like it's fallen out of a plane and landed on all four wheels... my god no.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Iam ancient on my 11th @Cossers

Dam! You do like them, think I got intrested when I first seen a bronze colour mid engined Renault 5 in Belfast in a car park, it was in the 80s, was just a kid but always remember it, have to say it was a sight to behold! Pricey now too!

Loved the look of the 197 as soon as I seen it! I have a wide arch thing going on I think

I think CS is more 1*2 oriented, not really seen much going on for the Mk3, but then haven't really made much of an effort. Very popular and I think a bit more abusive, but in a friendly way. We're just all old on here :tearsofjoy:

Exactly that.

I joined CS in 2003 when I was 19, and I'm still on there now, so I've pretty much grown up with the place, worked with them all, left, came back again and with all the shows, events, trips, mod, rep, admin, CS Saturday/CS Festival/whatever it's called now.

It's a LOT more grown up now, as all the members who joined with me are all older now.

This place is a lot better for Mk3/4-specific stuff, but I don't think my sense of humour and sarcasm from CS goes down well. :sweat:
Both forums are great though, a real mix. I do think CS cars tend to be more... subtle (?) though, which is more my thing, if I'm honest. That said, there's some crackers on here too. :grimacing: