Coming back...?!?

Hello everyone!

I have been a member for a few years and owned a 2007 Nimbus RS197 FF for a year before giving in to the lure of reduced fuel bills and buying a diesel Alfa Romeo MiTo...

As nice as the MiTo is, and as cheap as it is to run, I really miss the fun factor that my old Clio provided.

My dilemna; do I opt for a another RS197 but get the best spec. and the newest, lowest mileage example I can find? Do I bit the bullet and buy a new, or nearly new, RS200? I sat in a brand new RS200 at the weekend and I was really put off by the yellow rev counter! :001_unsure:

Decisions, decisions.....!

I actually like the yellow counters they have lol. Do what you can afford mate, no point stretching yourself for in a years time to become stuck financially. If you feel you can afford to buy new then go for it I say :smile:

There seems to be some good offers on a brand new RS200.......it makes sense if I am going to keep the car a while. I have seen a stunning RS197 for sale at a very good price though...and from a Renault dealer too!

58 reg.... Nimbus.... 23,000 miles.... Recaros.... black Speedlines.... 4 new Conti Sport 3s.... And not a significant mark on it!

I was looking at cheap RS Clios yesterday on Auto Trader, there's a nice 02plate 172 near my house for £1400. Not high millage either, I'm so tempted at that price! Could be the way you get best of both?

But the new Raider does look the nuts and I do like nice new cars!