coilovers for 60 reg 200's

lild-200cup

Paid Member
i no there has been a few people on here that have 60 reg 200's who want to lower them as i do so i got on the case! i spoke to a guy at k tec at FCS and said he would get in touch with KW and find out if they are doing anything about it and this was his reply.

'Hi Dan,

I have now heard back from KW about the 200 kit. They have issued a new part
number for the very latest 200 model but other than that there are no
further details available such as when it will be available. They have told
us they will let us know when it is available so if they do this I will let
you know.

Regards,

David Kirk
K-Tec Racing Ltd
www.k-tecracing.com (new website now launched)
www.ktrsport.com
www.brideseats.co.uk
Tel: 01202 820800
Fax: 01202 822746'

not much info but atleast something is happening :smile:

They fit anyway. Trilerparktrev had them on his R27 then straight onto his 200. You have to drill the hole bigger for the rears. But you have to do that on all the mk3 range.

They fit anyway. Trilerparktrev had them on his R27 then straight onto his 200. You have to drill the hole bigger for the rears. But you have to do that on all the mk3 range.

Does that have an effect when you put the standard suspension back on? As theres the bigger hole?
(Im not very mechanically minded, so bear with me here...)

No, that's wrong, its the front top mounts that are different in later 200' (seems to be the RS badged ones) You have to drill the rear bushes on 197's also

Last edited:
Does that have an effect when you put the standard suspension back on? As theres the bigger hole?
(Im not very mechanically minded, so bear with me here...)

Yes you have to replace the bushes back to the 9mm or it rattles they are 70 pence each from ren

update for kw coilovers for 200 -
i didnt here anything bk from k tek so i got in touch with kw themselves. he said he would send an email to the hq and ask about them he said that he would email me bk wen he gets a reply..... here is what he said ......

'Hi,

The factory has told me I can order 10290033 Renault Clio RS, so I have placed the order. Still cannot confirm the retail yet but should know soon, the factory say the kit can be built next week for delivery the following.

Regards

Alan Hook'

i left it for a week and emailed him bk asking if he new about a price, date and when they will be sending them to places like k tek and he said .......

'Hi Dan,

The factory has dispatched a kit part number 10290033 for the Clio RS, the kit should be here tomorrow. The suggested retail will be the same as the normal sport Variant 1. K-Tec has not ordered this part number yet from us I will let them know I have one here.

Regards

Alan Hook
Office Manager'

i will be getting in touch with k tek on monday and asking when they will be ordering some :smile:
hope this helps guys will update wen spoken to k tek

i have a request in with Demon Tweeks for a price and availability on the clubsport kit with topmounts for the later 200's.

UPDATE for kw coilovers for 60 reg 200's :smile:

sorry for the delay not sure if any one else knows but i have been sending god knows how many emails to KW and KTEC racing about a set of coilovers for the 60 reg onwards 200's . . . . . well good news had an email bk today from k tec and this is what it said . . . . .

'Hello Dan,

Just heard back from KW and they have a kit available. The cost of the kit will be £818.40 including VAT and delivery to you.

If you would like to get this ordered please give me a call on 01202 820800.
Regards,
David Kirk
K-Tec Racing Ltd'

hope this puts smiles on peoples faces i shal be ordering my set very shortly :smile: