Club christmas meal 2016

Yes we were properly deep in conversation next thing shouts and screams lol...
Back in the day when I was a lunatic and as mad as March Hare their was a pub called golden gloves run by x boxing brothers and Saturday night was Family night re bottles table's and anything that would hurt Shit it was fun

Back in the day when I was a lunatic and as mad as March Hare their was a pub called golden gloves run by x boxing brothers and Saturday night was Family night re bottles table's and anything that would hurt Shit it was fun

Which if thats what you CHOSE to do is fine.

This shit kicked off infront of terrified kids who were forced to be there and wasn't their choice........

Sorry for delay in posting topic guys! Will be a little bit of a write up for those who didnt attend..

First and foremost thanks to all that attended, was a truly enjoyable night and was great to meet all whom ive not met before, and catch up with those I had!

We started off at Peterborough services where the majority of the group met up (the southern lot), we had a chat in the cold, then a chat in the warm, then Kev gave a few of the guys a test run in his trophy (and scared them half too death).

We moved onto the pub and met up with the guys from ooop north, had some dinner (which was par at best) but we were there for the company! Some of the guys parted from here - some us moved to the next pub which was next to the hotel that some of us stayed at. Had a few drinks there and eventually were left with fewer and fewer until about midnight with just 4 of us left!

Overall great night! Enjoy the crappy pictures - not the right time in the day for pictures I'm afraid!

30936813333_8b1b7d7037_k.jpgfullsizeoutput_36c by Chris Morley, on Flickr

31708987056_671f42877b_k.jpgfullsizeoutput_36d by Chris Morley, on Flickr

31630430801_8429cb4917_k.jpgfullsizeoutput_36e by Chris Morley, on Flickr

31630427201_f328480d32_k.jpgIMG_3191 by Chris Morley, on Flickr

Glad you all had a great night. So names to the faces around the table please.

Left hand side starting from front

Me
Jimmy
Kev (nutnut)

Right hand side starting from front
Pav
Syer
Big Ben
Chris (beany)

Reactions: LOCKE
Looks like I missed out on the fight night then! Told you Peterborough locals are lovely beings!