Club christmas meal 2016

Chris

Bad cop
Sorry for delay in posting topic guys! Will be a little bit of a write up for those who didnt attend..

First and foremost thanks to all that attended, was a truly enjoyable night and was great to meet all whom ive not met before, and catch up with those I had!

We started off at Peterborough services where the majority of the group met up (the southern lot), we had a chat in the cold, then a chat in the warm, then Kev gave a few of the guys a test run in his trophy (and scared them half too death).

We moved onto the pub and met up with the guys from ooop north, had some dinner (which was par at best) but we were there for the company! Some of the guys parted from here - some us moved to the next pub which was next to the hotel that some of us stayed at. Had a few drinks there and eventually were left with fewer and fewer until about midnight with just 4 of us left!

Overall great night! Enjoy the crappy pictures - not the right time in the day for pictures I'm afraid!

30936813333_8b1b7d7037_k.jpgfullsizeoutput_36c by Chris Morley, on Flickr

31708987056_671f42877b_k.jpgfullsizeoutput_36d by Chris Morley, on Flickr

31630430801_8429cb4917_k.jpgfullsizeoutput_36e by Chris Morley, on Flickr

31630427201_f328480d32_k.jpgIMG_3191 by Chris Morley, on Flickr

Thanks for the photos Chris. It was a really good night, a lot of fun and great to meet new people and make new friends.

That sounds just a teeny bit Australian, Shuv :wink: me old cobber!

I thought the very same.....so edited and expanded a bit more.

Now who's looking silly ! Er.....that will be me.........

*****I'll just add.

Such a shame it wasn't light - and we could have got a good look round everyones car.

Next time hey.......

Reactions: Jimmy
Totally missed this one guys, I'd have come along for some banter.

Next year.

Glad you all had fun.

Reactions: Pav
I can also vouch for that as I saw it in the morning! Pure filth!

And considering i've got the impression your not hugely interested, or cant find the time to do a little 'spit and polish' on yours.....you were in the running for cleanest car of the day prize i thought (Car looked and sat really well buddy).

Well; you were in with a chance until the prizes stayed in @Big Ben 's boot and followed him home that is :smile:

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
And considering i've got the impression your not hugely interested, or cant find the time to do a little 'spit and polish' on yours.....you were in the running for cleanest car of the day prize i thought (Car looked and sat really well buddy).

Well; you were in with a chance until the prizes stayed in @Big Ben 's boot and followed him home that is :smile:

Yeah it's more of a time thing! Back before the days of having the GF I was out there every weekend! Often more particularly in the summer...

Yours looked great to say you labelled it at as filthy lol...

Reactions: sevenfourate
prizes.png They're still in the boot!!