photo10.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Next up was Team Heko Deflectors

2.jpg

8.jpg

Bailey Dump Valve-because I like childish noises :tongueout: (sorry bout the dirty engine)

7.jpg

L.E.D number plate lights

6.jpg

Before

3.jpg

Breakage:confused:

4.jpg

After (ill try to get one in the dark)

5.jpg

An attemp at tinting the lights with window tint didnt go well

9.jpg

And painted the calipers a subtle yellow:cool:

One coat
IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

2 coats
DSC_0194.jpg

Let us know what you think :smile:

New mods
IMG_0909.jpg

The 'LOL' factor
IMG_0913.jpg

Update from last nights tinkering in the garage:

Multi LED rear indicators (bit of a stab in the dark on where to clip the resistors to stop them blinking crazy fast but actually got it right first time thank god)

dsfbn.jpg

Goodbye 'CLIO' badge started to get worried as all the letters minus the O came of easy but the O wasnt budging thought id have to drive around like a din with the O left on ???

Before:

rth-1.jpg
gfzd.jpg

After:

res.jpg
jbf.jpg

Anyone want some letters :tongueout:

shsh.jpg

Mods to come:
Fk Lowering springs Back 40mm Front 35mm (on order)
Remapp (saving :worried: )

excellent work/mods there :thumbsup::foxspeed:

Cheers mate :smile: starting to come together now.....finally pulled my finger out and got working on it!

You reckon its gunna be a relatively straight forward thing to switch the springs? Done abit of reading up and it doesnt look to bad???

Any suggestions for more mods?

Cloud

Cheers mate :smile: starting to come together now.....finally pulled my finger out and got working on it!

You reckon its gunna be a relatively straight forward thing to switch the springs? Done abit of reading up and it doesnt look to bad???

Any suggestions for more mods?

Cloud

yeh look really good

springs should be "easy" job - the suspension is a bit easier to work on than a 197

other mods - some differnt wheels......twingo 133 cup wheels perhaps ?

thats good then ill have a crack at it when they turn up :smile: you know of where i can get some spring clamps relatively cheaply ? How much do those wheels go for ? I was thinking gloss black and then gloss black the renault badges ?

thats good then ill have a crack at it when they turn up :smile: you know of where i can get some spring clamps relatively cheaply ? How much do those wheels go for ? I was thinking gloss black and then gloss black the renault badges ?

any reasonable car accessory shop - clamps from about £10 probably

no idea on the wheels - were some on rs forum only used for 4000m and was asking about £500 i think

any reasonable car accessory shop - clamps from about £10 probably

no idea on the wheels - were some on rs forum only used for 4000m and was asking about £500 i think

Too much money for me lol I was just thinking of going cheap route and getting some black team dynamics :001_unsure: But Id ideally like some deep dish maybe some lenso's?

29012010001.jpg

about £50 mate cost me £100, had them on the car for about a month and took them off. them just sitting in a box in me garage.

Ahhhhhhhhh I want I want I Want :blush:hmy: Would you take anyless? The missus is gunna kill me if I keep spending money I promised the springs were the last thing for a while!!! lol

This will probs be a really stupid and pretty obvious question to most of you but would I need extended bolts if I were to put on 10mm spacers? humour me :mellow:

This will probs be a really stupid and pretty obvious question to most of you but would I need extended bolts if I were to put on 10mm spacers? humour me :mellow:

i would say so - 10mm less thread for wheels bolts not a good idea

Out of interest, does the dump valve you put on make the steriotypical sound? just wondereing as i've never heard of anyone just putting the valve on. Don't blame you mate, love the sound af a dump valve, so satisfying!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rick Interior and Audio 0