Cliosport Festival 2017

I'll be at Sutton St James specifically, Holbeach just off the A17 would be perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jamesgw200
Nice one Ross and Chris, looking forward to seeing everyone there! Should be a good weekend of Clio-based hi-jinks!

Afternoon Track Sessions are now sold out.. There are still some morning sessions available but they are limited so if you are looking to get on track with us at the festival please book soon to avoid disappointment :smile:

www.cliosportfestival.net

Reactions: Jimmy
So CSS is now only two weekends away! Hope everyone is looking forward to it!

http://www.cliosportfestival.net/

There are still morning track time slots available - remember, this is a CS forum-exclusive event, so you will be sharing the circuit with like-minded people and fellow members, so no numpties to spoil the day! Combined with the fact that Blyton is a cracking little circuit; loads of run off and plenty of visibility, it really is a great opportunity to try your car out on track if you haven't yet done so.

As for the weekend itself, there's plenty of other activities going on to keep you entertained! It's a really good atmosphere and the campsite is a lot of fun in the evenings.

Our forum will be having its own dedicated section of the campsite and car display area, so it is a good chance to put faces to usernames and meet fellow Clio enthusiasts!

Looking forward to seeing you there.

My boss (Who's just gone on Holiday for the second time in 3 (?) weeks; has as already predicted here - told me today that a quotation has been put in for a job that requires weekend work....and that i'm expected to run it with a crew of 4.

And if we get it (80+ % likely i'd think). Its 2 x 12 hour shifts on the 26th and 27th. I did predict this earlier; and could see it happening. Just saying at the moment.....

My boss (Who's just gone on Holiday for the second time in 3 (?) weeks; has as already predicted here - told me today that a quotation has been put in for a job that requires weekend work....and that i'm expected to run it with a crew of 4.

And if we get it (80+ % likely i'd think). Its 2 x 12 hour shifts on the 26th and 27th. I did predict this earlier; and could see it happening. Just saying at the moment.....
Result Shuv. You get paid overtime whilst sneaking off up to Blyton while the crew of 4 cover for you:grinning:
Winner

Last edited:
Any more takers? :smile:

Just a reminder - we will have our own little section - so keep an eye out for it, but we should be around to direct you if not :smile:

Reactions: Gregor
Any more takers? :smile:

Just a reminder - we will have our own little section - so keep an eye out for it, but we should be around to direct you if not :smile:
Circle the wagons type section or Stand with designated parking?

Just checked route, I'll be coming through Kings Lynn way and onwards, are people still arranging a meeting point on that route?