Cliosport Festival 2017

Right guy's i'm going to make one in on this just booked the fri off work to get the car washed/polished
just camping & drinking not bothered about track time
will book it at the weekend when i get paid
so what's the score just turn up with a shit load of beer ,nibbles & a tent ?
is anyone going on the fri from the north/yorkshire area?

Yeah, that's pretty much the score! You can watch the cars on the track, then there's all the other stuff going on as well - plenty to keep everyone occupied! There's a chance I'll be heading over from Leeds on the Friday evening.

Reactions: Beany
3 months to go an I cannot wait for this. Great to see so many of us going. Even if you haven't been before then this is a perfect way to meet others. I promise you will absolutely love it.

One of the highlights of Cliosport Festival is the track time on the Saturday. If any of you have done this before then I am sure you will agree. The track is perfectly suited to a Clio and is very rewarding. If you haven't done any track driving before then this is pretty much the perfect time to do it. Everyone on track is really friendly and there is very little you can actually crash in to, so is safe in that way too. Its also a bargain considering you get the whole morning or the afternoon.

I would recommend you book your track time soon as from experience the slots sell out pretty quickly. This isn't a turn up and pay - you have to prebook.

There is also go karting which is a right laugh, you dont have to book this on the website and can just turn up and pay on the day.
csfoglogosmall.jpg

Reactions: Jimmy
Not long to go until CSF 2017, hope everyone is looking forward to it!

We are currently in the process of making arrangements for the forum's very own stand in the display area. As part of this, it would be great if we could get a confirmed list of all attendees from the forum.

So if you are attending and have bought your ticket, please reply in this thread, also stating whether or not you will be taking part in the track action! We can then update the list on page 1.

Thank you all in advance.

Team Admin.

Are there any more people that have bought their ticket for this event? If so, please reply in this thread so we can make arrangements for the forum display area.

Thank you very much :smile:

Are there any more people that have bought their ticket for this event? If so, please reply in this thread so we can make arrangements for the forum display area.

Thank you very much :smile:

I might come over for this Jimmy, it's on a bank holiday so will just check iv'e nothing planned in for me. If I'm available and can attend do you think you will still be heading over on the Friday?

I might come over for this Jimmy, it's on a bank holiday so will just check iv'e nothing planned in for me. If I'm available and can attend do you think you will still be heading over on the Friday?

Hi Lee, yeah I will definitely be heading over on the Friday and camping over both nights. Hopefully you can make it, it will be good to see you again, and it is a really good weekend. Bonus that we have our own stand this year too!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Going get me and a friends tickets this week who hasn't got a Clio but coming down with me. Looks like it's going be a good weekend and meet some of you guys in the process

Reactions: Pav and Chris
I'm definitely going.

Will anyone be bringing a clio megane engine conversion?
Want to have a good look at the engine bay of one.

great to see some of you booking up :smile: just a note to say that ticket prices are higher on the day if you buy on the gate so definitely purchase them early :smile:
I am praying for amazing weather!!!