Clio's replacement

Collected this on saturday to replace the 197.

DSG
Heated Leather Recaros

Plans are to get my reg on it, detail it next weekend and maybe the satnav headunit.

Comments welcome.

IMG_1410.jpg
IMG_1409.jpg
IMG_1414.jpg
IMG_1405.jpg
IMG_1406.jpg
IMG_1412.jpg
IMG_1416.jpg

2 words. Tax rape.

Lol! Nice cars, well equipped. tax is expensive though, and that v6 really has got more power to give than what it does.

Just had to google it 247hp from a 3.2 v6 .. i recokon with just a simple remap and a few mods you'll be seeing about 300hp surely!!

or will you be keeping it standard and sensible 0_o

Brother has an Edition 30 (230hp on the dot) DSG too, nice car but didn't inspire me when I drove it, the Clio has it's faults but still in love at the moment.

Sure you'll enjoy it though, exhaust note is addictive on those :wink:

Awesome car mate. I've driven these a lot, both this modrl amd the one before it. My bro in law has one (exactly like yours) and we took that and clio clio on track the other month.

The golf is a totally different animal to the clio, whereas the clio is nimble and eager the golf felt very numb and slow to react, but would just pull and pull from every corner!

I promise you will NEVER get bored of that noise, my bro in law has run them for 5/6 years now and hes looking to buy another just for the sound!!

Awesome motor, very different to the Clio.

Fast, effective, high quality ride, much like the TT i nearly bought.

Not fun to drive but thats just my opinion. Lovely though.

Hubba hubba I want lol....... They all have about 4-5 owners as no1 realises it's in the £425 tax bracket. The sound of these is phenomenal how much to insure if you don't mind me asking

Luvly car mate they sound amazing would have liked one of them but the tax is just a rip off plus could get alot faster car for the money but there class cars

my mate has one, took me out the other nite for some spirited driving, very same as yours, his is twin charged, turbo and super charger. spose to be 400bhp, honistly it dosnot feel very quick, its got the dsg box and is very quick to change gear, but i think it takes away abit of the driver control. odd thing was when he opened the bonnet, there was no extra hoses or anything, and i could not see a intercooler of any sort.

Similar Thread Suggestions