Clio197.net Car Mats

Just fault I would bring this back into view as I am just about to order mine, so want to see if there are any more takers?

Me too, although i dont think i am as desperate for them as smiler seems to be lol :wink:

1 - Mike
2 - Matt197
3 - BenR1
4 - Chappo
5 - stoddie
6 - RS197
7 - Bedajim
8 - Smiler
9 - f1team07

That’s the list so far then, as long as the others are still in and have not purchased else where I should think that would be enough people, £65 * 9 = £585

Who wants to make the phone call then?

1 - Mike
2 - Matt197
3 - BenR1
4 - Chappo
5 - stoddie
6 - RS197
7 - Bedajim
8 - Smiler
9 - f1team07

That’s the list so far then, as long as the others are still in and have not purchased else where I should think that would be enough people, £65 * 9 = £585

Who wants to make the phone call then?

haha since you organised it its your baby so you might aswell call :tongueout:

Im wanting the Clio197.net logo on a la Jase... Dunno if that was what everyone was having but thought i would make a point of saying it. While I am at it I was wanting Anthracite mat with Yellow edging & drivers heel plate

haha since you organised it its your baby so you might aswell call :tongueout:

lol how did I know you was going to say that :-p

Well lets get some confirmation on number and what people want then.

Please copy and past the list below with what you want.

1 - Matt197 - Colour: Black - Binding: Yes, Royal - Heal Plate: Yes, carpet drivers side only - Design: Clio197.net logo
2 - Mike
3 - BenR1
4 - Chappo
5 - stoddie
6 - RS197
7 - Bedajim
8 - Smiler
9 - f1team07

matchoice.gif

Last edited:
1 - Matt197 - Colour: Black - Binding: Yes, Royal - Heal Plate: Yes, carpet drivers side only - Design: Clio197.net logo
2 - Mike
3 - BenR1
4 - Chappo
5 - stoddie
6 - RS197
7 - Bedajim
8 - Smiler
9 - f1team07 Colour: Anthracite | Binding: Yellow | Heel Plate: Carpet, Drivers Side | Logo: Clio197.net, front mats only, facing out of the door.

lol how did I know you was going to say that :-p

Well lets get some confirmation on number and what people want then.

Please copy and past the list below with what you want.

2 - Mike
3 - BenR1
4 - Chappo
5 - stoddie
6 - RS197
7 - Bedajim
8 - Smiler COLOUR: black - BINDING: royal - HEEL PLATE: yes drivers side only DESIGN: clio197.net logo
9 - f1team07

matchoice.gif

maybe your psychic :blush: haha

hi, does anyone know where i can get the clio 197.net bit from looking at buying some of these mats and would like to have the logo put on thanks.

I know it's a matter of taste but I rate these mats look quite poor quality compared to the renaultsport ones. Masses of these type available on eBay . Does the 197 have the clips in floor to secure mats with studs ? Suprised these don't move about without.

I know it's a matter of taste but I rate these mats look quite poor quality compared to the renaultsport ones. Masses of these type available on eBay . Does the 197 have the clips in floor to secure mats with studs ? Suprised these don't move about without.

I (regrettably) got some of the cheap RenaultSport eBay mats. Think they were about £25-30 and the quality isn't great, they're pretty thin and I don't imagine they'll last long. They don't fit brilliantly either, and do slip about. I've ended up sticking them down with some double sided carpet tape but I doubt it'll be long until I replace them with some proper ones.

I (regrettably) got some of the cheap RenaultSport eBay mats. Think they were about £25-30 and the quality isn't great, they're pretty thin and I don't imagine they'll last long. They don't fit brilliantly either, and do slip about. I've ended up sticking them down with some double sided carpet tape but I doubt it'll be long until I replace them with some proper ones.

I know exactly the type you're talking about. Bought a set a few weeks ago and they don't exactly fit very well. The rears are a little to small too and the fronts slide around all over the place. Hopefully i'll be sorting them out with some velcro. If only I had seen this thread before I bought mine. I'd rather pay extra for something that does what it's designed for. I guess it's true what they say, buy cheap buy twice.

I actually thought the opposite after looking at the mats tbh. The drivers one does have studs too.

Last edited: