Clio197.net Car Mats

Matt197

South West Rep
Hi Jase,

When you get a spare few moment can you post up details regarding the clio197.net mats as I can not remember the company who you had yours done by.

Cheers

i have just brought some Renault sport ones, from Renault for £50,

i didnt know you do them with clio197.net on them, :blush:

Loads better quality than the ren sport ones and they don't move around. :wink:

jase said:
Loads better quality than the ren sport ones and they don't move around. :wink:

how much are they jase,

i could use the other ones for winter use, lol :lol:

could you get some pics later as well.

they are from a company called "autostyle"

www.autostyle.co.uk

they cost £67 inc vat and delivery.

you can have then cheaper but i paid a bit extra to have a carpet heal pad on passenger side also.

both front mat have 2 pins each that go into the floor carpet to hold the mat very securely in place.
(think they come with 1 pin for each but i phoned them up to ask for another 2 and they just posted 3 more free of charge) :smiley:

i'm still really happy with them as they have been in the car about 6 months and still look like new... 8-)

they should still have the logo i sent them on their system.

i phoned them up to place the order rather than doing it over the site and they were very helpful.

oh and you have a choice of...

9 different colours of carpet and 17 different colours of binding... 8-)

they were prepared to do a group buy but think we needed 10 cars.

i would have another set though, in blue with silver binding for shows... 8-)

Thanks jase, they look even better than I remember. The crappy ones I got from Renault are already starting to wear lucky I got them for only £25 and not £50.

Think I might order some 8-)

Must be 3 more people on this forum who want some well plush mats, they look the dogs dangles. Might be worth asking on the RS forum, I dont think they have to have clio197.net on them.