Clio V6 / R3 Cup airbox fitted in 197...AMP POWER cable also...

okay,

v6 air box £64.57 part number 8200726367
hose (airbox to inlet) £229.10 part number 6020014034
intake hose £89.48 part number 6020012852

why is the hose sooooo much????
do you want the box raptor?

Hose is so expensive? WTF?

I'll contact you when I get the money.

Here is what I need:

Airbox: 8200199158
Hose: 7711160218 (19,28€)
Green high flow filter: 7711158636

Those prices & part numbers are from renaultsport webpage.

I think you've got the wrong part numbers.

Last edited:
Hose is so expensive? WTF?

I'll contact you when I get the money.

Here is what I need:

Airbox: 8200199158
Hose: 7711160218 (19,28€)
Green high flow filter: 7711158636

Those prices & part numbers are from renaultsport webpage.

I think you've got the wrong part numbers.

i dont know mate thats what i was told. any ways i got quotes on the nmbers you gave me and your right...

anyways prices

airbox £95
hose £22
green filter £88
total £ 205.00

the air box is avalible 2-3 working days, however the hose and filter will be 2 weeks from renault (france) theres none in UK

when i phoned back up with new part numbers i said to him what did you quote me for before and he was like "well i thought it was the airbox but..." and as for the pipe being £200+ well i duno. thats renault for you

Raptor it's designed for the r3 so technically you don't need to mod anything as the rad isn't there on the r3.

If you're referring to the R3 EVO2009 kit, I know there is no need for modifying if you own an R3, but I THINK you can't get a cold air feed through that grill on the Clio 197 because of the radiator and an antifreeze/coolant tank. I think. Hope I'm wrong.

Is there any point if you cant get a cold air feed though????

I agree...as I said before, hope I'm wrong. It could be a great mod! A bit expensive...but great.

Last edited:
It's the whole setup. Damn you mark LOL I was hoping no one knew about the r3 evo2009 kit. Nice to see Renault design something rather than using a spare part from an old car. One of those and some Kevlar cooling ducts?

lol I've been thinking about this new set-up but I dont want to re-locate the battery and I'm not sure if it will fit with a red top. I'm leaving the kevlar ducts, I'm not sure if they drivers side will pass the washer bottle.

You thinking about the new R3 kit yourself ?

Had thought about it but leaving the engine and doing everything else first. Seen alot of people spend alot on engines for not much so tempted to do nothing then go straight to throttle bodies

If you're referring to the R3 EVO2009 kit, I know there is no need for modifying if you own an R3, but I THINK you can't get a cold air feed through that grill on the Clio 197 because of the radiator and an antifreeze/coolant tank. I think. Hope I'm wrong.

I agree...as I said before, hope I'm wrong. It could be a great mod! A bit expensive...but great.

to fit the airbox of the evo2009 you must change a piece rear the front bumber.. see in the RS catalogue..

for drifter: the airbox includes a paper airfilter, the green is another! and the price of r3airbox in italy cost around 200/220€, in uk is less expensive

Didn't have a look but probably it would be necessary to make brackets/mounts for the relocated coolant tank/bootle and then to fit new tubes etc. The battery would probably be in the way (obviously not for you since yours is in the boot already :tongueout:).

the airbox of evo2009 is around 1800€.....

Is it made out of carbon?

Didn't have a look but probably it would be necessary to make brackets/mounts for the relocated coolant tank/bootle and then to fit new tubes etc. The battery would probably be in the way (obviously not for you since yours is in the boot already :tongueout:).

Is it made out of carbon?

Yeah, i think it's made in carbon but 1800€ is too much also if true carbon!!!

It would surely be cheaper if it were made of poliester but it wouldn't be so efficient keeping the temperature of the air down hummm