Clio V6 / R3 Cup airbox fitted in 197...AMP POWER cable also...

28082009216.jpg

28082009217.jpg

28082009223.jpg

28082009230.jpg

28082009215.jpg

So first of all you will need to remove arcs on front left side, than remove main ECU together with old intake system. Then brake original power connector (that excessive plate which is connected to + terminal) and that should be it. Also remember to put main power cable in insulated pipe to avoid overheating.

This procedure is good for pulling amp power if you want. In trunk you will have amplifier not battery...:wink:

CYA

is there much difference with v6 box over the standard??
also how much are the v6 airbox's? as i got a quote from renault and it sounds really cheap @ £75.00???

is there much difference with v6 box over the standard??
also how much are the v6 airbox's? as i got a quote from renault and it sounds really cheap @ £75.00???

This price can't be/isn't right. The Clio V6/R3 airbox should be around £200.

Last edited:
lol what happens if i get it at that price?? i said to the guy are you sure thats how much it is and he replied yes :/ .
anyways is it worth getting?

That's the price KTech gave me too, and after I asked them to recheck, they gave me another price and referred me to a man that can't/won't sell me the airbox, so now I have to order it from Slovenia or Italy.:confused1:

If you can get a Clio Sport V6/R3 airbox at that price, ship one to Croatia for me, at £100 and I'll pay the shipping fee. :thumbup::lol:

That's the price KTech gave me too, and after I asked them to recheck, they gave me another price and referred me to a man that can't/won't sell me the airbox, so now I have to order it from Slovenia or Italy.:confused1:

If you can get a Clio Sport V6/R3 airbox at that price, ship one to Croatia for me, at £100 and I'll pay the shipping fee. :thumbup::lol:

okay then so if its that price il get you one yes?? confirm this please raptor6767

It looks promising, but where's the air filter in there? It looks like they have solved the cold air feed problem... But, I think you have to remove one radiator or something like that, I know that I was looking to do the same thing with my friends but unfortunately, we realized that it can't be done because of the obstacles getting in way.

But, you sure got me thinking...

EDIT: I've translated the text - they claim there is no need for modifications...INTERESTING, very...great post/link! :thumbup:

Last edited:
It's the whole setup. Damn you mark LOL I was hoping no one knew about the r3 evo2009 kit. Nice to see Renault design something rather than using a spare part from an old car. One of those and some Kevlar cooling ducts?

Y.E.S.

But it has to be a Clio V6/R3 airbox like one in the picture, and don't forget the hose.

And I'll name my first child after you. :biggrin:

okay,

v6 air box £64.57 part number 8200726367
hose (airbox to inlet) £229.10 part number 6020014034
intake hose £89.48 part number 6020012852

why is the hose sooooo much????
do you want the box raptor?