197: Clio styling mods

Hi every1, I'm new here, has any1 got any advice on Clio 197 style mods, here's a list of what's already done.

Cup skirts and front splitter
Cup spoiler
Cup decals Matt black
Sun strip Matt black
Ktec Mat set
Omp steering wheel
Fly eyes light tint all round
Wind deflectors from ktec
Cobra engine back exhaust system
Itg panel filter,

Welcome. That sounds like a nice one. We need pics!

As for styling, exterior wise, there isn't much more you can do. There's not a lot available for these cars but that's ok as they look great from the factory.

It's wheels next really if you want styling. But then if you do wheels, you really need suspension too :smile:

Good luck. Show us your car!

Welcome aboard buddy..........

Few things off the list already i see :smile:

A look at the progress threads might give you some ideas !

Enjoy the forum.

Thanks, I'll load them up asap, I thought about the wheels and as much as I am wanting it to stand out I'm a really big fan of the standard wheels, I think that Renault really did get these spot on, forgot to say that I've fitted a zun sport grill set in gloss black aswell,

Welcome aboard buddy..........

Few things off the list already i see :smile:

A look at the progress threads might give you some ideas !

Enjoy the forum.
Thanks mate, styling is so hard to get right and so easy to get wrong, lol, I'll look forward to your feedback when I load images up,

Welcome. That sounds like a nice one. We need pics!

As for styling, exterior wise, there isn't much more you can do. There's not a lot available for these cars but that's ok as they look great from the factory.

It's wheels next really if you want styling. But then if you do wheels, you really need suspension too :smile:

Good luck. Show us your car!
Thanks, I'll load them up asap, I thought about the wheels and as much as I am wanting it to stand out I'm a really big fan of the standard wheels, I think that Renault really did get these spot on, forgot to say that I've fitted a zun sport grill set in gloss black aswell,

Welcome to the forum, Nathan! It sounds like you've got a good list of exterior mods done already. Another cheap, but effective. mod is to swap out the orange indicator bulbs for silver ones, front and back??

Welcome to the forum, Nathan! It sounds like you've got a good list of exterior mods done already. Another cheap, but effective. mod is to swap out the orange indicator bulbs for silver ones, front and back??
Thanks mate, never thought about that, thanks for the tip, every little helps,