Clio RS200T - Track/Road

Martin. My god mate. Absolutely gutted for you. Bet you were in full "don't talk to me" mode for the rest of the day. Looks so bloody sad doesn't it? Crazy the damage it's done. Feel for you .

As Sean so rightly said, it's a blessing that it went when you tightened it and not later on while you were giving it Billy big balls round a corner. Could have been worse.

Sending you some staunch positivity fella.

That's gut wrenching. Worth getting hold of 1 new one and a set of spacers over trying to sell three wheels?

Holy shit! That’s the second one I’ve seen this week that’s done that.
Absolutely gutting :worried:

Cheers boys.... I think after a period of calming down, I’ll try and find another one and try some spacers. Fingers crossed one comes up ASAP.

In the meantime, the new car has turned up! Still need to put the Running Boards on, but I love it.

Options are:
Night Pack
20” Bi-Colour Alloys
Metallic Black Paint
Tinted Windows

b4ef8754d234b69a300fe29f00552b97.jpg

Cheers boys.... I think after a period of calming down, I’ll try and find another one and try some spacers. Fingers crossed one comes up ASAP.

In the meantime, the new car has turned up! Still need to put the Running Boards on, but I love it.

Options are:
Night Pack
20” Bi-Colour Alloys
Metallic Black Paint
Tinted Windows

View attachment 124874

Bloody hell! The wedding's off then? :tongueout:
Brave man going for black, nice motor though :smile:

Reactions: M19TNR
That's a tidy daily mate!

Bloody hell! The wedding's off then? :tongueout:
Brave man going for black, nice motor though :smile:

no messing about with a daily :german:
most of us go for a cheap runner,you are diff league :sunglasses:

Cheers lads...

Well I had to replace the Mrs’s KA [emoji23] so abit of an upgrade for her!

Costs the same to fill up as the Clio and over twice the mileage too! So a good compromise

Reactions: Micah and ///M
Amen haha! It’s a completely different thing to drive... feels like you’re doing 300mph when you’re doing 60 down a lane!

Put some running boards on tonight, and i think they change it so much!

View attachment 124918
View attachment 124919

Much better! Seeing those boards reminds me of my car selling days. I joined when the ML Edition 10 was released - things have come a long way since 2009!

Reactions: M19TNR
Cheers guys! Yeah it somehow makes it look much bigger! I love them....

So... went up to Snowdon after work last night, to take some pictures of Crib Goch at sunset. I’ll share some when I’ve edited them.

But I had a mate with me in the car (owns a 380bhp M135i) and a mate behind me in a 450bhp 435d.
Driving through the Llanberis pass at 11pm, not a soul on it, so time for abit of fun!

MY GOD!! I fell even further in love with this car!
It was just brilliant!

My mate in the car was ridiculously impressed with how it stopped, turned in, held the corner and powered out. He wouldn’t stop going on about it haha.
My mate behind couldn’t stay with us either, even with 250bhp more than us!
We really were in Renaultsport territory!

... and THATS why we own them! People just don’t get it, until they’ve experienced it!

Gutted to see the damage to the wheels mate. If it was you i'd be doing some measuring and getting some laser cut steel spacers made to 1/2/3mm that will stop your issues with the wheels without having to run big spacers. Just enough to clear the wheel of the outer edge of the lip on the hub.