Clio R27

Evenin' all ! Got No 80/500 F1 R27 the other week, like it v much:bounce: Only prob i've got is the driver's side cornering light doesn't work. I've changed the bulb and checked all fuses but all seem ok. Any suggestions much apprieciated. Cheers Lee:bye2:

Evenin' all ! Got No 80/500 F1 R27 the other week, like it v much:bounce: Only prob i've got is the driver's side cornering light doesn't work. I've changed the bulb and checked all fuses but all seem ok. Any suggestions much apprieciated. Cheers Lee:bye2:

Hi !
Could a wiring fault perhaps. Or dodgy connectors.

There's something in the handbook about re setting the steering angle sensor. Might be worth a read . Other thing is the bulb you replaced it with might be faulty?

which fuses....theres a fuse box in the engine bay in the n/s/f - look in the "how to"