Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Reverse lights finally sorted on new rear lenses. Nothing's ever simple, one rear light has a red bulb for fog light as it was a mot failure and the other your regular reverse light.

RR at end of the month at EFI.....

Right. System blead properly and like said Rad is soooo much an improvement. Stuck in traffic and now proper fan fitted helps too. System can have hot spots so aux water fan permanantly wired helps. Also relocating header tank helps. Not sure it will be 100% but next going to take aboard foxspeed suggestion although heard mix reports and run a waterless system. Fingers crossed

Worth it in the end though!

Did you make any pictures of how you fitted the rad? Always good to see some other solutions

Also, did you retain aircon with the clio rad?

my downpipe fauled the aircon tubes when i fitted the engine so pulled them out. Did you have to reroute them?

Also, did you retain aircon with the clio rad?

my downpipe fauled the aircon tubes when i fitted the engine so pulled them out. Did you have to reroute them?

Would there be any chance of posting a pic of the rad fitted?

I have mine booked in for a mapping session at the end of the month and I would like to do this mod beforehand if it's not too difficult.

Cheers

Would there be any chance of posting a pic of the rad fitted?

I have mine booked in for a mapping session at the end of the month and I would like to do this mod beforehand if it's not too difficult.

Cheers

Sorry didn't take any when fitting it.....

Bloody van reversed and hit rear arch so cat C turd goes into garage. That said, the car is absolutely running superb. Rads a massive plus. Need to think about more power which is going to be down to fueling I'm sure.

I've got so use to it I forget how savagely quick it is. Such a fun car too with over twice the torque of my standard NA engine so going to miss it whilst it's being fixed. Those who haven't driven one, it's a crazy package. Promised wife would be the last year (again) of owning this toy but not quite ready to grow up yet.....

Last edited:
Don't grow up mate, you'll regret it! Bummer regarding the damage, hope it get's fixed properly!

what fuel setup are you running now?

Promised wife would be the last year (again) of owning this toy but not quite ready to grow up yet.....
Being of a age (nearly half a century!) one never grows up! and where I have already got rid of one wife, if I am to bestow any advice....is that once its gone you will never get it back!!. There will always be a excuse to use any spare money on something else...:argue:
All be it though some stay its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!!:lol:

Don't grow up mate, you'll regret it! Bummer regarding the damage, hope it get's fixed properly!

what fuel setup are you running now?

uprated fuel pump. It's rated for 5 bar static

Its Liquid Yellow FFS. How did they manage not to see it?

welcome back mate. My thoughts exactly.....

ah ****, sorry to hear about the van Wilson. How long till it gets ready?

hire car arrives on Monday when cars collected.

Being of a age (nearly half a century!) one never grows up! and where I have already got rid of one wife, if I am to bestow any advice....is that once its gone you will never get it back!!. There will always be a excuse to use any spare money on something else...:argue:
All be it though some stay its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!!:lol:

Very good!!!! Lol