Clio is gone - Abarth has arrived.

Nice ! Looks spot on. How much power can these be squeezed too ? Must be fairly rapid as standard though

Cheers dude:smile:
They can be pushed to 180 on the standard turbo but not much more unless you put the larger Garrett 1446 in it. With that your looking 230 ish but TMC have developed a hybrid which will get you to about 260 bhp!
Mental little things:smile:

Yeah it's quick enough at the moment, no doubt I'll chase more power before long but for now I'm happy.

Cheers dude:smile:
They can be pushed to 180 on the standard turbo but not much more unless you put the larger Garrett 1446 in it. With that your looking 230 ish but TMC have developed a hybrid which will get you to about 260 bhp!
Mental little things:smile:

Yeah it's quick enough at the moment, no doubt I'll chase more power before long but for now I'm happy.

When you get the 260bhp conversion done let me know :wink:. That'd be mental with that kind of power, would like a go in one running that.

180 would be enough for now as I'd imagine it would have a shed load of turbo'd torque to go with it too :smile:

Nice motor my other half's dream motor!

i had a deposit on one before they were released and when I went to York (only dealer in the north at the time) I changed my mind and went for the pinto abarth ss instead!
A previous post mentioned the brakes and I have to agree that they were epic on that car, I took it to the ring when it was 2 days old! Was very good.

Nice motor my other half's dream motor!

i had a deposit on one before they were released and when I went to York (only dealer in the north at the time) I changed my mind and went for the pinto abarth ss instead!
A previous post mentioned the brakes and I have to agree that they were epic on that car, I took it to the ring when it was 2 days old! Was very good.

I had the punto ss before the Clio:smile:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378026236.068399.jpg

Had it running 240-250 bhp at one point.....great cars mate.
The punto is a much better car but the 500 has got more of a fun factor.

Mind you, mine was back for warranty work far too regularly!
Sold it after less than a year. Went into a smart for four brabus!

Yup, I think when you but an AGP SS you automatically get a season pass for the workshop lol.
Had mine 2 1/2 years and it was a love hate relationship:-/