Clio is gone - Abarth has arrived.

Well after 1 year of ownership, 18,000 miles and 2 trackdays it was time to move the F1 on.

Loved the car (I've owned 2 now) but I get bored way too easily and fancied a change.

I went for an Abarth 500 in the end.....mainly down to it being cheap to insure, tax and run.......and it's rapid and epic fun to drive

Spec is as follows.

A500 Esseesse 160bhp.
695 Brembo Koni upgrade (Ferrari style wheels, Brembo brakes the same as the Clio and Koni suspension).
Monza exhaust system (this thing sounds unreal).
I'll try and get a video up of the exhaust tomorrow sometime.

So here she is.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377803609.282497.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377803622.506111.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377803636.043255.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377803647.255745.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377803659.309374.jpg

I'll miss the Clio no doubt but so far I'm like a kid at Xmas driving this as its just so fun.

Ash

I've heard one of these with the monad exhaust and it sounds insane

Glad u enjoy the Car mate

Hope you stick around

Kenny

Cheers guys.
It's great fun, definitely not as good in the bends as the Clio but tbh there isn't much out there in this price bracket that is.

Definitely sticking around:smile:
Great bunch of lads on here and I've gotta see if I can beat my 'how fast' lap time in it;-)
If I'm allowed obviously lol.

Theres a few How Fast guys wanting to see if they can beat their previous times in their new cars, a la Kenny and myself lol.

Love the 500 Abarths though your pics dont do this one any justice lol. Pics are tiny.

Looking good mate, we've got one too.
Had it from new not long after release and don't think we will ever sell it.

The brakes are indeed one of the best bits.
The Brembo kit shouldn't be allowed on these cars, the stopping power is dangerous. Saying that its they're of our favourite purchases.

Any plans for it ?

Noddie and Ashton I'll let you 2 have your own race;-) no chance of keeping up with either of you with my driving lol.
We'll have to get an event set up though to see how the new cars compete:smile:

Kev no problem at all mate, she's welcome to have a good nose around

Mark they are brilliant little things. Are you on Abarthisti? If you are then you may no my old AGP.

No plans as yet, no doubt that will change
I ruined my punto by modding it too much so I'm gonna think long and hard about this one:smile:

Really like that, never seen a black one before.

Funnily enough the only colour i said i didn't want was black!!!
And then my mate said i could have this one and that was it haha.

null_zps00e21dfd.jpg

This was owned by a mate of mine and got me liking the black in the end.

Mate it's absolutely stunning! Been waiting for you to upload some snaps all day haha. Hope you're enjoying her, gotta get a blast of the monza system and see you on the 6th :smile:

Mate it's absolutely stunning! Been waiting for you to upload some snaps all day haha. Hope you're enjoying her, gotta get a blast of the monza system and see you on the 6th :smile:

Haha cheers dude it's great fun.
The exhaust is doing it for me lol.
I'll get some videos up tomorrow, pops and bangs all over the place!! Brynglas tunnels were epic on the way home:biggrin: