clio cup race on forza. geeky but...

clio cup race on forza geeky i know but i think we should get our cars designed and have a lil race as im ill today and well bored :worried:

any1 intrested

Would have been up for this If I was home :smiley:. I have a replica of my car on there, sad but I did it anyway lol

me too but im at work all day!

ive made a 197 on forza 3 too, started a thread in pub talk for people to post up their designs, thought it would be interesting to see what people have done.

I'm on Forza 3 my gamertag is Stevo172. A few people have added me on here. Perhaps we should arrange some racing, doesn't have to be just Clio! :smile:

Yeah Give me an add aswell in Runn1ng J0ke, TBH I very rarely get any Xbox time :worried: and havent yet played Forza online, but if theres some racing going on them I'll give it a bash lol

i aint been online yet, dont get much time either was ill the past two days so been playin it... but now back at work. but friday night i have nothing to do at all :worried: as my mates are on hol and missis is not about so will be on it. pretty happy to give some1 a game on it. my names on live is chazy wellis :smiley: also play alot of mod2 like everyone. ranked up like 40 levals in the last two days haha
i like being ill tbh

Ok I may online Friday after 8pm if a few us want to get together?

It's awesome online. There's a couple of chase games which are a scream! One of them you gotta chase the guy who's IT, smash him and then become IT and get the hell out of there!! It's so addictive!! lol

Ok I may online Friday after 8pm if a few us want to get together?

It's awesome online. There's a couple of chase games which are a scream! One of them you gotta chase the guy who's IT, smash him and then become IT and get the hell out of there!! It's so addictive!! lol

i wont be late home tonight tbh so maybe any1 want a game tonight tags please?