Clio 200 Stereo 'Upgrade'

I am looking for a new stereo, one that has Bluetooth, CD, front USB and Aux. I also need to know which patch lead and adapter I would need to get it all working with the steering wheel controls and head up display. I spent lots of money on my last car getting it all right and I want to save some money this time so lets see some of your examples! :thumbup:

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/ will have everything you need.

You're looking at about £40-£45 for the stalk adapter to keep that working.

I believe getting the OEM display to work with aftermarket head units is a nightmare, the only ones that will work are some Alpine ones and even then not all of them do.

Maybe ring an ICE installer up and ask them for advice? I think many people have just given up trying to get the display to work and just gone for having the controls instead.

I have pioneer 7 flip in mine with correct connect 2 so u can use steering wheel controls, also upgraded all speakers Aswell

I have pioneer 7 flip in mine with correct connect 2 so u can use steering wheel controls, also upgraded all speakers Aswell

Any chance you have a serial number for this unit or a picture?Yuo mentioned you upgraded your speakers, what exactly did you do and what gear you running? Thankx in advance:smile: