Clio 200 spring clean

Yep, with the raised lettering rather than the graphics

Also the diamonds on the front and rear, and the front fogs

And the parcel shelf with a flock covering

There's so much I struggle to remember it all!

Will you be making the CF bullets?

The carbon really suits Nimbus. I'm not normally a fan of carbon everywhere but it really suits that colour

Personally I think it's got to be all or nothing with carbon! You either get a lot, or you don't
Each to their own of course

Very nice Sam, the CF bits look great. I didn't realise/didn't see you'd got a Nimbus now - I remember you having a White one...?

Reactions: dolby20
Very nice Sam, the CF bits look great. I didn't realise/didn't see you'd got a Nimbus now - I remember you having a White one...?

Good memory Jimmy!
The white one met some black ice, minus driver skill, plus a field
Equals write off unfortunately
January 2016!
This came up for sale a week later so I snapped it up!

Reactions: Jimmy
Good memory Jimmy!
The white one met some black ice, minus driver skill, plus a field
Equals write off unfortunately
January 2016!
This came up for sale a week later so I snapped it up!

Blimey, sorry to hear that! Hope there were no injuries?? Yeah I remember the White one from the Dales run, I had absolutely no idea you'd changed to a Nimbus!

Blimey, sorry to hear that! Hope there were no injuries?? Yeah I remember the White one from the Dales run, I had absolutely no idea you'd changed to a Nimbus!

Nothing other than my confidence!
Yep, need to do one of those again! Remember being back of the pack through the airport tunnel!
Bwarrrrrrrp and fuel smells galore!

Nothing other than my confidence!
Yep, need to do one of those again! Remember being back of the pack through the airport tunnel!
Bwarrrrrrrp and fuel smells galore!

That's good then - a bruised ego can be dealt with easily enough!

Yeah I'm planning another run soon - the weather is getting better now so shouldn't be too far away! The tunnel was amusing, I don't think people realised how short it was though :smile:

Reactions: dolby20
That's good then - a bruised ego can be dealt with easily enough!

Yeah I'm planning another run soon - the weather is getting better now so shouldn't be too far away! The tunnel was amusing, I don't think people realised how short it was though :smile:

Yep, well over it now and lessons learned!

Good good!
Haha I know, some short sharp braking followed!

Reactions: Jimmy