Clio 200 Splitter

Rick

Gold Member
Over the past couple of weeks I have been talking to triple r composites in order for them to develop a Clio 200 splitter, they currently make splitters for numerous cars, including the focus st (which I believe fits).

To cut a long story short they are very keen to develop a Clio 200 specific splitter. It will be priced in the £80-£100 pound range (very reasonable I think) and will look like there other products I presume.

The main stumbling block has come in the form of geography. I'm based 'up north' and they are based near Cambridge. That is where this lovely community comes in.

We need someone local to Cambridge to be the development car. The car will be required for 2 days initially for the develop a pattern of the final splitter design.

The car will not leave with a splitter there and then as they will have about 2 weeks work to complete after the development, manufacturing a mould etc.... The car will need to return for final fitting but that will only take about an hour.

The development car will be supplied and fitted with the splitter FREE OF CHARGE.

They are then looking at providing discount codes for the first 10-15 ordered.

I'm super excited about this, I hope everyone else is too. If you are able to do this and are local please pm me your details and availability which I will then pass onto triple r to organise a date.

The full address is

Triple R Composites
Unit 5B, Blackwell Farm Ind Est, Station Road
Tilbrook
Cambridgeshire
PE28 0JQ
UK

Thanks

Rick

I'm guessing they're not interested in doing one for the 197s? Not really a fan of the renault one and I can't find any alternatives

TBH I have been very selfish and only asked for 200 but I will ask that for you and keep you updated

Reactions: DS197
Their other stuff looks decent, be interesting to see what they come up with for the 200.

If it's half decent, for £80-100 I can definitely see myself getting one!

IF they do stick to that price and its anything like a good product - this will sell like hot-cakes here i imagine !

IF they do stick to that price and its anything like a good product - this will sell like hot-cakes here i imagine !

Looking at the website the majority of the splitters they sell fall in that range, I was actually told around the £80 mark but added the range to prevent disappointment.

Just need that willing volunteer........

If you can put in a good word re fitment of one for a 197 too, that would be great. I should imagine there would be plenty of interest, me included. Same would apply for a test pilot for the 197 too though :wink:

If you can put in a good word re fitment of one for a 197 too, that would be great. I should imagine there would be plenty of interest, me included. Same would apply for a test pilot for the 197 too though :wink:

Yes I definitely will, I'll get the development car sorted for the 200 and then get the ball rolling on a 197 development.

Might get myself a job there after this or at least a commission.

Reactions: Jimmy
keeping an eye on this.
if they can produce one without that upright bit in the middle (like in post #7), i'm interested.

keeping an eye on this.
if they can produce one without that upright bit in the middle (like in post #7), i'm interested.

Yeah they do a range, this is just for illustration. I was going to send them some ideas but decided I'm not going to interfere with the design process, I trust they will do the car justice and if I start interfering it'll just cause issues.

Still looking for a willing participant, remember 'FREE OF CHARGE' for the development car. FREE! FREE! FREE!

I'd be up for this but hire car costs are simply too much for 2 days