Clio 200: Parking sensors

Hello,

today I received my new 200.

The only downside was that the parking sensors were not painted :confused1: Is this normal?

On a white car, I think it's quite hideous.

I can't find any pictures of Clio's with parking sensors on it.

248980_10150196226776150_700776149_7323817_8153767_n.jpg

I hope I can paint these ...

Never seen a 200 with them, so can't comment. But personally, do you really need parking sensors in a Clio? :tongueout:

You're correct it looks a bit gash, but it looks like a typical Renault job.

I can't believe they're supposed to be like that, plenty of manufacturers colour code the sensors. Don't paint them yourself get them to do it for you if they insist it's normal.

Renault....... one day they'll do stuff properly.

Last edited:
I have a Granscenic with parking sensors and they are painted.
But my friend bought a clio with them and not painted. Typical Renault job :-p

My friend painted them by himself.

I have front and rear sensors on my BMW and they are painted, you can't see them at all.

Very poor work by Renault :worried:

I had these fitted to my old Clio, same problem regarding colour matching. Hindsight says we should have discussed it with dealer rather than presuming something. I declared it to my insurers and they bumped up the premium by £17. I was told that people rely on technology too much rather than looking where they should be going.

I have a LY 197 and mine were fitted when i bought the car 2nd hand, mine are painted but tbh not the best colour match ever, slighty darker colour than the rest of the car AND they dont always sit perfect, sometimes need a little push back into place :thumbdown:

Another Renault FAIL :bat:

should just be like my dads new nissan juke and have a TINY camera on the back, also would be good if you can hack into the system and have it on all the time for on the tracks pulling away from scoobies etc haha