Clio 200 Front End

Yup anthracite option pack is front bumper,rear diffuser and door mirrors for £150 when ordered with a new car

Yup anthracite option pack is front bumper,rear diffuser and door mirrors for £150 when ordered with a new car

From what I saw in Dieppe the paint job on the diffusers isn't that great.

BTW Daz you avatar is brilliant, that is one of the funniest bits in Family Guy, I nearly cried with laughter when I saw it:001_cool:

From what I saw in Dieppe the paint job on the diffusers isn't that great.

BTW Daz you avatar is brilliant, that is one of the funniest bits in Family Guy, I nearly cried with laughter when I saw it:001_cool:

Haha cheers Rich,yeah love family guy the avatar is meant to move so Brian keeps slapping her,it does in its folder but when i put it here it didnt :confused:
Best bit ,wheres my money man' where stewie batters brian lol

Yeah i nearly went for the anthracite to match the wheels but went for black speedlines instead to match the black

....will be ordering a 200 ff (Cupped) in Mercury and the Anthrecite option in the spring....can't decide on Recarro's or Leather....might have to start thinking about comfort these days.....

the anthracite is a big improvement for most of the colours but i still hink it looks better completely colour coded

Picture1.jpg