Clio 200 Diffuser

MarcB

Paid Member
looking for some info and help if possible.

Can anyone tell me the rough price for a second hand used Clio 200 diffuser and then also how often they come up for sale ?

I look for them pretty often on eBay as I've always considered buying one, if one came up at a really good price.

There's never really any come up and when they do there's usually always some flaws - Burn marks, clips missing etc. There was a decent one on last week with a starting bid of £150, it was relisted as nobody bought it and now it's not available so not sure if it sold the second time around.

I have seen them sell for £200 + before though but they were in seriously good condition.

As above £200 and above.

They do occasionally come up on here but again as above they do often have burn marks or deformities where it's melted from the heat...

I have a 200 diffuser on my 197. But two of the lugs are Missing can they be replaced or repaired. As it leaves a gap on the bumper that's bugging the hell out of me

I have a 200 diffuser on my 197. But two of the lugs are Missing can they be replaced or repaired. As it leaves a gap on the bumper that's bugging the hell out of me

Could be plastic welded if they are part of the structure.

As far as I'm aware - you just need to use the same type of 'plastic' for your weld / filler rod as the original part to be assured of a secure joint.

I've seen and had it done on motorcycle fairings - and remember the man doing it telling me this !

Good luck.

Could be plastic welded if they are part of the structure.

As far as I'm aware - you just need to use the same type of 'plastic' for your weld / filler rod as the original part to be assured of a secure joint.

I've seen and had it done on motorcycle fairings - and remember the man doing it telling me this !

Good luck.

Thanks fella will look into this now. As one on eBay at the min at £200 or best offer. Made him a offer declined it. If can get mine repaired would save me a fair bit of cash lol