clio 200 cup specs

While looking at 197's i was told about an offer on the 200 cup.
Could any give me any info on specs and any pics of the interior?

i know the 197 cup had the plastic dash, which puts me off them, does the 200 cup have a poorer dash to the normal 200?
do they have push start?

Ash

As far as I'm aware no push start on the cup, and the dash is a cheaper plastic too still. I went for the 200 with the cup pack instead, couldn't really sacrifice the luxury bits for 30KG. Hope this helps.

Yes that helps thanks, they are doing a good deal at the mo on the cup tho so id have to go down that route

How much you looking at paying mate? I paid £13500 for my 09 reg when it was 4 months old with 1500 miles on cup chasis.

well they are doing a deal of 1k deposit, then 24 payments of 200 quid, then an end settlement of 8750.
think they make about a 3k contribution so you get it for about 13k, but they are only offering that deal on the cup.

Ah fair enough then mate, I'm sure though if you said you didn't want a cup and you were going to walk away they'd be able to do something similar on the 200 on cup chasis? They wont loose a sale just for the sake of making a deal?

might be worth seeing what they can do :smile: if i could find a decent r27 id buy one, but looks like im gunna have to go down this route

in in huddersfield, west yorksire.
Looked at 4 197's today, 3 normals, and 1 cup, think i prefer normal to cup, but i want recaros really as not a big fan of the standard seats.