Clio 200 brake cooling ducts

Hi, I'm offering Clio 197 brake cooling ducts and from what I've just found out they use the same fog lamp as the Clio 200. The only difference being the bumper aperture, otherwise the mounting points are identical.

Is there anyone in Worcestershire or in the West Midlands who has a Clio 200? I just need to be able to remove the arch liner, remove the fog and try a duct for fitment. Would take 30minutes tops.

If someone offers this I will give you a free kit worth £75RRP.

This month ideally mate. Where are you located?

Im based in Macclesfield, but could be working at our site in the Midlands some time in September. I'll check back with you, if nobody steps forward before I come down, then you are more than welcome to use mine when I'm in the Mids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: trackspec197
Thanks for the offer mate. Much appreciated. I will let you know if I can't get anyone sooner.

If anyone in the West Midlands can do it in August let me know.

Hi, I'm offering Clio 197 brake cooling ducts and from what I've just found out they use the same fog lamp as the Clio 200. The only difference being the bumper aperture, otherwise the mounting points are identical.

Is there anyone in Worcestershire or in the West Midlands who has a Clio 200? I just need to be able to remove the arch liner, remove the fog and try a duct for fitment. Would take 30minutes tops.

If someone offers this I will give you a free kit worth £75RRP.

I'm in high wycombe if it helps you. Car could be stripped prior to your arrival. Plenty of tools on site also

Be interested to see how these can be fitted to Cup models which didn't come with fog lights as standard.

Mine has a non-cup front after being damaged so has the fog lights although I don't have the switch on the dash, been looking at getting the lamps removed to add ducts anyway.