Clio 200 - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, She does go well in the wets. I do really enjoy Oulton when it's wet Thou .

I totally know what staying about mods not getting all money back. totally understand that and been there many times before but just the cost of the suspension alone from 9.5k puts you at 11.5k plus. If want a car to use as a toy or track day car this is perfect. Built ready to go. Can even put interior back in and make it more road friendly with ease.

she has been on track but i know it'll been better looked after than "a lot" that haven't as well. Anything it's needed/ wanted it's had. Nothing gets left.

I had been looking a EP3 civic's, stay with N/A theme but a lot more choice and engine power can be better had.

Well the Clios still here, some
Interest but nothing serious enough to buy it.

Did a track day other week at Oulton Park. Sadly i had go pro on burst instead video so no footage , just plenty of pics lol :worried: Gutted. The day started out wet but after dinner sun come out and track dried out. Very enjoyable day. Still punches well above its weight on TDs.

Ordered some new pads , after using the XP10s I've now got some DS1.11's
On the way. They Suppouse to be a ceramic based pad and they used by Clio cup cars so we'll see what they are like. Be good to compare to the RS29s.

Going RS tuning Thursday to get car on rollers just to make sure alls ok with it. Always good to get them checked.

TimeAttack Season is looming now... won't be doing a full season this year due to cost and budget but I'll be doing few rounds. 1st round Cadwell again so we'll see how it goes. Cars changed abit since last time went there so hoping for decent improved Time from
The car ... and me ha.

If car stays this year , new mods that could help to improve the car , shorter FD and poss a manifold.

Last edited:
Reactions: suj and lild-200cup
Yes , The car was mapped at RST previously. 1st when pretty much standard and 2nd time round when cams were added with supporting mods.

Main thing just wanted make sure fueling for most and timing where still how they were from before. Least runs on the rollers can give a indiction too any issues that may not show up otherwise.

Reactions: sevenfourate
IMG_3418.JPG Done some work on her this weekend get ready for this week.

New spark plugs
Strip & cleaned rear brakes
Bleed brakes
Bleed clutch
New gearbox oil ( Castrol 75w-90 back in stock finally)
Cleaned air filter
Added some thermo tape too the induction hose and intake.

Now all loaded ready for a trip to Cadwell park. I'll make sure the gopro is filming this time lol.

View attachment 17740 Done some work on her this weekend get ready for this week.

New spark plugs
Strip & cleaned rear brakes
Bleed brakes
Bleed clutch
New gearbox oil ( Castrol 75w-90 back in stock finally)
Cleaned air filter
Added some thermo tape too the induction hose and intake.

Now all loaded ready for a trip to Cadwell park. I'll make sure the gopro is filming this time lol.
Would you recommend the Castrol gearbox oil? Who recommended to you?

Would you recommend the Castrol gearbox oil? Who recommended to you?

Someone on here was running it who does trackdays and said never had any box issues. Soon as I put in a noticed a improvement on how box felt and with been thicker grade it copes better on the track with heat

What a brilliant photo. I'd LOVE to know what it feels like going over there. Can tell you're just barely touching the ground! Love it.

Reactions: Chris_200CUP
Status
Not open for further replies.