clio 197 to 200t lux

I had a 197 from Jan 2010 to Oct 2011, I had a little break from Renault sports then bought a 182 in April 2016 before I got totally fed up with it and traded it in for a 200t. Great car. Better than the 197 in many ways and better than the 182 in even more. The 182 was the most fun, then the 197 and the 200t probably least fun, but not much separates them. The 200t is by far the easiest to live with and I love the gearbox so far. I haven't been on track with it yet because I haven't had it that long, but I imagine it'll be a hoot. The 200t for me is the worst on fuel. Currently average of 23.6 MPG, the 197 used to do 26 MPG and the 182 28MPG. Now whether that's just because the trip computers have got more accurate I don't know. Perhaps they get better with age. I need to run the 200t through the summer to find out if the cold weather is having such a big impact on the fuel consumption.

Thought about the 200T move myself from a 197, really need to look at changing/upgrading sometime this year I think. Had my 197 almost 2 years now, and while it can still put a huge grin on my face, I generally get the itch for something new after 2 years. For me it's hard to look at the 200T when a Meg250 can be picked up so much cheaper though...

Reactions: sevenfourate
I get the itch every 2 years. Had my mazda 6 estate over 2 years now and want something different, but because we put the dog in the boot it gets filthy and I can't warrant buying a new one to get so dirty.

I from Glasgow too mate and any Clio RS is a rare sight.

Laughed when I read 'your bit' as I was watching Kevin Bridges the other night. :tearsofjoy:

haha a was watchn that too naen at ma bit[emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
only 3 rs at my bit lol red f1 mine and a white cup ohh and a mk4 gt line