Clio 197 steady progress

And you mate. I didn't even realise it had the extra plates welded in for extra strength. Even better [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate! Will be bullet proof. I forgot to say earlier one header cracked, as my exhaust centre hanger was broken, so the full weight was pulling the manifold down at donnington! But yea, welded up and strengthened underneath to make it nice and strong :smile:.

Yes mate! Will be bullet proof. I forgot to say earlier one header cracked, as my exhaust centre hanger was broken, so the full weight was pulling the manifold down at donnington! But yea, welded up and strengthened underneath to make it nice and strong :smile:.

That's sound. Can't be much worse than the one on mine now [emoji23]

Haha defo not, is it blowing yet? It's so quiet when they aren't blowing [emoji23]. That megane is soon to be in bits

Haha defo not, is it blowing yet? It's so quiet when they aren't blowing [emoji23]. That megane is soon to be in bits

No not yet. Didn't want to give mine the chance to blow because knowing my luck it'd start blowing just before the mots due. When you hoping to have the megane engine in?

No not yet. Didn't want to give mine the chance to blow because knowing my luck it'd start blowing just before the mots due. When you hoping to have the megane engine in?

Next week or two. Need an exhaust made and tbh sell all the meg bits.

Good day at cadwell on Monday. First time there and definitely my favourite track so far. Had a nice big spin at the the end of the day but no damage so all good.4a330c8d6ce2f0e6c4e3355b15047aaf.jpg
15d457f40691e56ba9992764a42d3b57.jpg
Also the manifold will be going on tomorrow and I need to sort out a rattle/ buzz that's coming from the heat shield at the back I think, it's killing me.

The rubber sliders were worn down to the metal. Bought some of them off eBay for like £3 and it sorted it

Reactions: DS197
So bad news. The toyosport exhaust I took a gamble on has failed. The baffles in one of the silencers has started to rattle. I have spoken to toyosport and they are sending me a new system out that should hopefully be here tomorrow.

Reactions: sevenfourate
So bad news. The toyosport exhaust I took a gamble on has failed. The baffles in one of the silencers has started to rattle. I have spoken to toyosport and they are sending me a new system out that should hopefully be here tomorrow.

Can't ask for more than that to be fair and a swap-over isnt a huge issue.

Did you buy direct in the first instance ?

Other than not answering the phone all day [emoji849]. Turns out they'd already sent another out but didn't tell me till about 5

Standard Customer Service a-la telephone operations these days. Fair play for honouring the product with no quibbles though !!