Clio 197 steady progress

Just booked the car in at RS tuning at Leeds to try and get rid of the flat spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just booked the car in at RS tuning at Leeds to try and get rid of the flat spot

When have u booked it for? If it's may or June if you head over to turbo Renault forum there is a group buy.

It's free to join the forum so as long as you've paid deposit at rs tuning you'll go on the list.

I'm booking mine today

Last edited:
Just had it tuned at rstuning. The amount of torque at 2500rpm has doubled. Couldn't be happier

Just had it tuned at rstuning. The amount of torque at 2500rpm has doubled. Couldn't be happier

OMG. For real ? Thats awesome.........

Was it "bad" before. Is it mega now ? Or a combo of the two ?

Hows it generally fueling / running now. Got rid of all / most of the glitches these cars suffer from ?

OMG. For real ? Thats awesome.........

Was it "bad" before. Is it mega now ? Or a combo of the two ?

Hows it generally fueling / running now. Got rid of all / most of the glitches these cars suffer from ?

Well he said its one of the worse flat spots he's seen on one of these after taking the silencer out, but it turns out it already had a map on it so that might of made it worse if it was mapped to the standard exhaust system. To be honest other than the flat spot it isn't that much different but if you're having anything done to the exhaust definitely get it done cause it makes it so much more drivable

Well he said its one of the worse flat spots he's seen on one of these after taking the silencer out, but it turns out it already had a map on it so that might of made it worse if it was mapped to the standard exhaust system. To be honest other than the flat spot it isn't that much different but if you're having anything done to the exhaust definitely get it done cause it makes it so much more drivable

Fabulous. Chuffed for you......

Enjoy :smile:

Just had the car in for a service but the bloke doing it coudn't get the locking wheel nuts off as the garage i bought it off tightened them ridiculously tight. Unfortunately he broke the key so I've got to take the car back for him to drill them out and change the gear box oil and change an abs sensor. I've been looking on ebay for locking wheel bolts and thought i might aswell get a full set of plack ones as the ones on it are getting a bit rusty. Just wanted to check that these are the right ones as they say they won't fit standard alloys but they seem to have the right specs-----> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/2014...3395220866:pla-156022137426&adtype=pla&crdt=0

Reactions: Tiggy Rascal
[MENTION=53758]Jminkley[/MENTION] If you're going to spend £30 on bolts, I'd recommend calling the guys here http://shop.sixonetwo.co.uk - I bought a set, including the eco locking wheel bolts for £43.95 and they're excellent quality. Postage was next day also.
You'll need M14 1.5 28mm tapered - just ran out and took a pic so you can see how good they are!

IMG_4951.gif

Car went for a service a couple of weeks ago. Going back soon for a new abs sensor and handbrake cable aswell as gearbox oil. Will also having the H&R springs fitted. I know they won't be to everyone's taste but I'm looking to buy some rota grids at the end of the month