Clio 197 R27

Hey! I have questoins about my Clio :smile:
but I must start from that I'm from Poland and my english sometimes can't be enaught good :wink:

Sa I have 2 problems, first more important,
My Clio R27 2007, was on monday on dyno test
and the results are not as good as should be
186 bhp and 187 Nm :worried: a saw a lot of graphs and Clios has power about 197 and 215 Nm of torque
and same Clios when has less power under 190 still has over 200 Nm

Sa I'm worry about my Clio, because I love that car!
After that, in the some day I mounted Akrapovic Evolution exhaust and we made dyno run again
results: 191 bhp and 192 Nm

some people on polish forum are thinking that I have the timing belt on wrong position :worried:

what are you thinking about that? What I should check or do?

everything can be helpfull :smile:

or maybe its normal in that engine after 110 000 km (about 69k miles) and hard using?

the second problem od with xenon headlights, there is foult B1C01 and I don't know that the level sensor is broken or there is problem with cables...

lights are 3m before my Clio sa in the night I can't see antyhink...

thank you very much for your help!
have a nice day :smile:

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Your power figures sound about right - it is common for cars to show less than 197bhp. A lot of them do not make the performance figures that are given by Renault. I don't think you have anything to worry about :smile:

Well I can't comment on the light issue but the dyno result isn't catastrophic..the torque should be higher than that though..
Your timing may be off as you stated before..

the line is beauty but a little too low

and I'm thinking when the timing belt is in wrong position, engine has same problems with reving and on low rotation speed
but my engie work very good, no problems with reving and I love that sound with Akrapovic exhaust and nice shots after that I take out my leg from acceleration pedal :smiley:

another one person said thet low power and torque is a result of not enaught fresh air on dyno

there was a big fan but the the place where the air was blowing was low (20-40 cm from ground)

and I have K&N air filter panel the new one, dyno on 4 gear with closed hood

Last edited:
sa in Poland one guy had a problem like me, low power and torque in Clio 2 Sport, the graph looks exactly the same

http://klubclio.pl/download/file.php?id=8838&mode=view

he changed fuel injectors and problem was solved
clear.png

what do you thinking about that?

and I was today on computer diagnostic and second lambda gives straight line and I don't know ist that proper signal