Clio 197 owners manuals / book pack.

Hi guys
I am trying to put my hands on the owners manuals / book pack that comes with the clio 197.
I have just bought car. It has locking wheel nut key, X2 keys and the service history but no book pack.
I've tried a couple of breakers and Renault themselves but no luck so far.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

If you contact Renault Uk on 0344 335 0000 and ask to speak to Elliott Winch he will supply you with everything you need, more than likely free of charge too .Renault have a brilliant after service and nothing is too much trouble, with your reg number they can check the history with you to.
Hi guys
I am trying to put my hands on the owners manuals / book pack that comes with the clio 197.
I have just bought car. It has locking wheel nut key, X2 keys and the service history but no book pack.
I've tried a couple of breakers and Renault themselves but no luck so far.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thanks for the info mate thats great! I'll give him a bell tomorrow. If its free of charge that would be great service!
If you contact Renault Uk on 0344 335 0000 and ask to speak to Elliott Winch he will supply you with everything you need, more than likely free of charge too .Renault have a brilliant after service and nothing is too much trouble, with your reg number they can check the history with you to.

Bit of an update on the owners manual / book pack.
Elliot Winch has moved on and is no longer available via customer services. I spoke to somone who just advised me to contact the dealer. They said the manual is available for £23. I have since found a full wallet / book pack and purchased it second hand from a popular internet auction site ha ha.
Thanks again for the help