Clio 197 mini meet

Yes, I filmed it. The only ones that did the tire burn were Maminja and the guy with the blue 197. I just filmed the whole thing. They did it on purpose because they know how much I care for my car. :smile:

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2JOq0MvSE8

Cause you are pussy and you were saving your tires. Now when you felt adrenaline rush and 15.08 on 402SR you want to be like ME!!! It doesn't help you bcs I have changed 2 sets already :twisted:

Some drifters with BMW challenged CS that is piece of shit car due to that is going straight all the time...after 1 min when Clio started to make donuts they were surprised how that small car can make so much of smoke...:smile::smile::smile:

CYA Rene

Cause you are pussy and you were saving your tires. Now when you felt adrenaline rush and 15.08 on 402SR you want to be like ME!!! It doesn't help you bcs I have changed 2 sets already :twisted:

Some drifters with BMW challenged CS that is piece of shit car due to that is going straight all the time...after 1 min when Clio started to make donuts they were surprised how that small car can make so much of smoke...:smile::smile::smile:

CYA Rene

What were you saying when I showed you how to change gear and street race? :wink: :smile: