Clio 197 - It´s gone, replacement inside.. (Trackday pictures added)

It´s gone by the end of the week...stay tuned... :'(

(don´t worry about the wheels. just stonechips...should have powdercoated them in the first place)

Abschied2.jpg

Abschied4.jpg

Abschied5.jpg

Abschied6.jpg

Abschied7.jpg

A project not yet accomplished:

Abschied1.jpg

My replacement, certainly not as good looking for most people:

Specced with R888, Titanium Exhaust and Roll Cage. I also mounted my 2-Piece Brembo GT Discs...
Initial registration was January 2010 and took delivery with just over 200 miles on it...

NW4.jpg

NW5.jpg

Have to say it is an absolute hoot to drive... :thumbup:

Yet to make some decent pictures..

Last edited:
lucky sod!!! haha i am so jealous of you right now im looking into getting one of these this year or maybe next year

Brilliant Roas.

The best colour and spec. You've certainly improved the weak spot by keeping your discs for it :thumbup1:

Brilliant Roas.

The best colour and spec. You've certainly improved the weak spot by keeping your discs for it :thumbup1:

Not that you have had much of a colour choice over here...was the only colour you could spec in Germany. Wasn´t sure about it on pictures, but looks fab in the flesh.

Looking for a healthy 270-280 bhp on the rolling road within the next 2 months. Parts yet to be delivered... :smile:

Well comfort wasn´t too bad...but the car felt slooooooow in every way. :mellow:

Last edited:
You sold your clio with those recaros in it then?

I did. Gave the standard interior with it as well. Had all the original parts stored (also suspension, exhaust).

@greenys197

I do lots actually. Looking at 3k mls in 2 weeks.

"Hello, my name is Roas and i´m a driving addict!" :wink:

Last edited:
On a serious note would you be able to let me kno by PM as to cost and the likes, im vry tempted for race seats and just wish that Kevo66 seats cud be adjustable.