Clio 197 brake cooling ducts

Hi guys!

For some time I've been developing custom parts and have recently created a set of Clio 197 brake cooling ducts. The kit is designed to be quick and easy to install and has more of a stealth look. The kit includes two tapered ducts to speed up air flow and utilises the original fog light mounts. The kit comes with everything including duct pipe and outlets. I will be making these available very shortly for the Clio 197 elsewhere.

64B9D298-24FF-44E2-A3CA-962F5413219E_zpsgsid5wqx.jpg
583C51BB-3413-4573-9A04-52BE35005230_zps2orpkwqa.jpg

I am also intending on creating a similar kit for the Clio 200 and Meganes but am in need of a Clio 200 bumper in order to start designs. Would anyone in the West Midlands area be willing to remove their bumper and allow me to take measurements? If anyone would be so kind to help I will give you a free kit once manufactured.

Please PM me if you think you can help.

looks brilliant.
eager to see what you can do for a 200.

just a thought ... any chance of doing these where you can 'close' them for daily driving and 'opening' them for track use?

Reactions: trackspec197
I've a 200 bumper off the car currently if you wanted measurements.
It'll be off until Monday evening.

High Wycombe
Thanks for the offer mate. I'd probably need it for a couple of days to trial fit too. So it's probably not possible.

The Clio 200 is the next on the cards.
looks brilliant.
eager to see what you can do for a 200.

just a thought ... any chance of doing these where you can 'close' them for daily driving and 'opening' them for track use?
It is possible.

My 200 is off the road currently so I can take the bumper off no problem.

Located Bicester (north of Oxford)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Matt. Those look like a good piece of kit. We're currently looking at deflector plates too which should aid cooling further.

The challenge we have found when testing the pipe work placement is the limited space in running it around and behind the arch liner, especially on the gearbox side. Since it's got to clear the wheel. That's one of the reasons why we're looking more at a deflector plate. I've managed to place me test ones which I have been running on a couple of track sessions to directly face the caliper and lower disc and it's made a world of difference when measuring temperatures. the kit we're offering provides enough pipe work for the customer to run it as they see fit, but I will happily share where I have fitted mine.

Apologies in the delay of this, I've made a small revision to the design and so they have gone off again for manufacturing. I'm never happy unless things are perfect!

Hi guys, apologies on the delay of these. We have had to find another manufacturer and finally found one. Initially I am having a limited number of 5 kits made for the 197.

The kit includes:

2 x intake ducts
2 x outlets
1 length of high quality duct

RRP is £75

Please add your name below and PM me with you contact details. Once they are in my possession I will contact you on here and take payment.

1. Cliosport-Carl

I will be increasing the batch size following this so don't worry if you miss out this time!

I am also still looking into a version for the 200.

18557524_867538953398626_6225588489110899503_n.jpg
18556365_867538923398629_6775491322382715873_n.jpg